From the dark world of living without internet

Hi everyone~~
yes I'm not dead yet ~ but almost hahaha so much work and no internet = living in a horrible life ~ seriously hahaha

anyways even though I've had no/very limited internet, I always got the latest news (coz' sneaking to get internet in someone else computer has to worth something xD)

so congrats to Shige for his butai(?) stage thingy coz is not very clear what it is, so yeahhh too bad I can't like go and see him buuuu :'(

I hope to get internet really soon ne~~ give me good luck/vibrations xD and I'll try to post all the new scans.

talking about scans I haven't got any magazine yet, I didn't know it would took so much time, since I made my order last month I thought I owuld be getting the magazine by now.. well I guess I have to wait~~

I still hate Pi extremely curly hair and Tegoshi blond hair ... but what can I do when they live so far away~~~~~ *hits her head in the wall... repeatly*

well i guess that's it .. just letting you know that I'm alive and waiting to be able to spazzz and fangirl as always ~!!!

ps. I'll try to post mag scans today but I'm really not sure if I'll have internet by then :/

No Response to "From the dark world of living without internet"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes