like a llolipop....semi-hiatus? ♥

anyways I have so much free time right now that ugghhh I need to work on my desing (?) skill ...
but I fail as usual ~~ xD

this all caused by the internet... it doesn't want me anymore :( so semi-hiatus??

winterlove000:
ahahaha your wish is kinda true right now?? coz I have very little access to internet right now...
so you're saved from my evilness OK ~~ ;)
bad for you coz I might come back with more NEWS =D/ (and obviously that would make you fail in class j/k xD)
anyways good luck in your classes 'kay~~ Love you too ♥

real life anyone: God send me lots of signs I'm not going out with this guy :D (NEWS I'm all yours)

btw:

I Don't care what you think but.....

***** I WANT NEWS AS 8 BACK *****

from someone that has just watched NEWS Nippon/ 0304 DVD

after that:

I'm still neutral coz NEWS as 8 or 6 I (will) love them. They're still friends anyways :P ♥

1 Response to like a llolipop....semi-hiatus? ♥

Anonymous
Sunday, June 01, 2008 5:44:00 AM

LOLOL

ngawww...
well, i actually like the small 6 group NEWS soooo ^.^
hahahaha
well EXAMS ARE DONE
so we'll see if you've impacted my learning at all this week =] LOLOL
well, i'll miss you around here ALOT
now... this guy...
thats a dilemma i can live without ^.^ good luck with that!

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes