NEWS photoshop scans =D ♥

Yuyafan09: hey girl, your comment make me laugh at first. but hey don't worry is something normal I think, but is all about how you see things, example yes tegoshi does look girly we know it, but to some extend japanese accept that better so is normal, here in USA we all know it would be harder, I hate that over here there are so much sterotypes, when I came here from my country I never expect it to be so close minded, I have to said is more open yes~! but still close minded in so many things that it bothers me.
BUT like you said I don't care coz we (and fans) know how this guys are (not exactly) or at least what they show to other people so I can said proudly I like them a lot no matter what! (they are so much better that the average people anywayz) and I can't said the same about the guy I'll be going out LOL?
hahaha can I say Johnny's fail at clothing so so freaking much it scares me LOL
Yay I know it'll be a treasure ~ (at least you can watch it at the comp), when you have you personal computer you won't regret it and hey there's the selling journals too XD
winterlove000:
awww don't cry ~~~ yep pretty pretty ♥ I'm glad they're still keeping TegoMass, now we need "K-chan Shigechan NEWS" and it'll be awesome (though we kinda having that with Shige been the guess for 6 weeks now).
I'll go and invade your site like now ~~~ weeeee
======================================================
anyways has anybody seen the latest scans?? isn't Shige oh so HOT~~!! also Ryo (but that's beside the point kay~)
and Pi's rumored drama confirmed PI would be a doctor can't really picture it, but he has the curly hair in this drama, oh yeah and Gakki is gonna be there yay~~!! I love this girl btw and Toda Erika (i remember her in NwP). anyways cool huh~~
I sended my CRAPPY msg to the girl for Shige, I'm excited to know that Shige would be reading mine (I really hope), though it was in english, sorry but I don't know japanese except for random words and japanglish or engrish was out of the question hahaha but yeah I'm excited ahhh hoping we can get a clue or something about him getting the card ^O^
Time to share ♥
I already said how much I love the photo pics they're suppppaaaaa cute, that's why I bought them and I'm happy with them ~!! so I came to share the scans they are OH SO LOVELY ~~~ KYAAAAA~~ hahaha (though only what I bought :P)








PERSONAL SIDE:

so yeah a lot of things have going on lately it's been crazy I don't know, how things can change so drastically, or maybe I've been blind and haven't seen the changes?? I'm slow or something LOLOLOL

well the thing is I'm going out Monday with someone I think he's nice, I can't really say I'm in love or something coz is not like that, I don't believe in love at first sight or nothing like that hehehe
so yeah but I have mixed feelings, I dunno if I think too much~~ I worry about the rest too much and left myself at the side.
So yeah I'll see what will happen I know if he knows me better we would be totally different from each other, sorry I'm really insecure about myself on that part (the reason why I haven't had a boyfriend).

But he's nice so I don't know, and if I tell my mom I don't know either she cares about too many things (I myself think about the moment), but she's always thinking about class, money, studies, and things like that but I myself I don't think I'll ever find someone like that :/ and I don't really care either coz it's not like I'm gonna marry or something, so I'm afraid how she might react to it I dunno, I can't build the courage to tell her "oh I'm gonna go out with someone" (like example I tell her I'm going out with my friend (girl) and she's like you deserve better friends or more rich, educated friends don't go low like that) I'm like that's not important for me as long is a good person, but at the end she might have been right after all she has more experience that me, and she is now where she is, *sight* coz I mean if I make a mistake I don't wanna regret it ya know, like i always do.
that's why I say I'm confused.
I feel like I want to be a guy or something, been a girl is too complicated.

1 Response to NEWS photoshop scans =D ♥

Anonymous
Sunday, May 25, 2008 3:36:00 AM

YOU WOMAN
KILLING MY STUDY TIME
with NEWS LOLz
yes i have geo + his tmoz
i SHOULD be studying
SHOULD BE
but im not
and i blame you XD
MEMBER AI
ZOMG WHAT WOULD YOU SO WITH OUT IT?

die a miserable death sounds good =]
SANKYUU for visiting =] =]
much love s2
ja~

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes