TegoMassu Ai Ai gasa PV ~ ♥

IS SO DAMN CUTE
I DON'T CARE ABOUT TEGOSHI BLONDE HAIR ANYMORE
well I do and still think he would have looked better with brown hair but.............
CUTENESS RULE ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

wow to tegoshi he looks so so pretty, I did though he looked like an angel (but that's silly) because I though he was wearing feathers or something like that xD but actually is this ugly shirt he's wearing kinda like lolita style or something xDDDD
Where's the kid that had had ugly teeth ??! seriously he's becoming too pretty to the point of look at him and wonder why he looks so girly ~~ I want him to tell me how to look pretty I'll be grateful ~~ ♥
I liked Massu hair it looked so soft and the wind was kinda blowing it and yeah pretty hair...
finally I could listen to the full song in good quality ~~ (^-^ )Y



yuyafan09:Yeah of course there's gonna be a reason deep down inside the person to behave like that ~ still he shouldn't hurt people who he loves/cares about~ and that's why I said that he shouldn't be with that person and instead seek for help~ Sousoke is a psycho can't change my mind.
Is good to hear you're opinion hasn't changed then we can agree that Ryo is a good actor (OMG I can't believe I'm supporting Ryo hahahaha xD).
I read that the red treats lead to something or someone they get connected, in fact the opening show us the development of the series (that's what I read), prisioner of love is a good song, Utada Hikaru is a good singer~~~ I like her.
Let's pray for Pi and Tegoshi to go back to the right pat of the good hair xD.
yep agree about "Tegoshi the blonde", he looks girly & the PV is proof hahaha xD. We still love them right =]]

JOM:OMG thanks now I can understand wooot ~~OMG what Shige character?? I don't understand him, but from what I see he just wanna be a successful/well know lawyer no matter what~~ he doesn't really care about the people.
Aya aghh her character is getting kinda of annoying, she seems like she doesn't fight with the power she has which is the law - like her boss said law can be used as a weapon, and she just can't see above her feelings ... I just don't want her to win or something just because is the right thing too do :/ but because she can use law to defend and protect the people.
still after watching episode 6 I couldn't understand gawd what happened at the end who won?...oh yeah and those school boys what a psychos scary *~*
and and LOL because she could put the book back together after Katase tear it up xDDDD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
AND A PIC SPAM sorry I'm weak and I had to do it~!!!

just wanted to show ~ Tegoshi the pretty xD
*ps./sorry is Tegoshi biased I like Massu too though don't hurt me*

p.s: HAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE ~~~ I feel sorry for you ~~!!! I don't hate you, I just pity you~~ which is sad. (nothing to do with the PV). [my personal rant].

2 Response to TegoMassu Ai Ai gasa PV ~ ♥

Anonymous
Thursday, May 22, 2008 6:39:00 AM

omg~ i think i might be a lesbian. lmao. j/k. but serious, yuya looks very girly. my sister said that i should become a lesbian the first time she saw yuya. :'(
but oh well. i still like him~ so cute!!!!! i don't really care if he looks girly. i'll always go "kyaaaaa"
and i agree. that shirt is ugly. :(
(... i decided to buy the limited edition w/dvd after all)

Anonymous
Saturday, May 24, 2008 10:33:00 AM

ZOMG
im gonna CRY AGAIN
like the first tim i listened to the song
sooo beautiful...
well come visit my page okaiiz?? and comments are love
BTW anything NEWS related there is reviewed by mee =]
tegomass - just beautiful XD
i have ALSO convinced myself massu is mine yet again LOLOL

www.omgasians.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes