ShigePi, Hokaben, TnN & Nantoka Narusa ♥

♥~~~~ :D
I think is so weird that just as I was posting ShigePi pictures they give me more to fangirl about xD

ShigePi ♥ Pi thinking about Shige's smiling face while been in pain, and Shige telling us how Pi was laughing :D and yeah ♥ (now I want ShigePi fan-fiction lol)

Summer Time B songs :D I've heard Easy come Easy go ~~ well not really fond in this song, but everybody sings a big part so I'm happy =]

Baby! Be my baby!! I love it, though I don't know everytime I listen to it, it reminds me to Simple Plan or some kind of band like that ~~ I LIKE ♥

anyways Hokaben!!!! I wached it a few days ago :D

I like it even though Shige appears just a tiny little bit :'( I still like it, the episode also had DV (though I think this was a little more horrible :S) really the part with the dad and the little girl OMG NOOOOO that's so WRONG, I swear if I was that woman I would have done the same, seriously I don't care as long as that man goes to hell~!!!

Also I didn't understand a word unlike Last Friends lol (is there serious talking ?)

Shige alksjflkjaklfjklajfksjsk ♥_♥ OMG Shi-Shi-Shige ♥ Shige with glasses OMGAWD ~~ *dies* so yeah he's sooooo likes the girl xD

I liked the part were Aya was waiting for the elevator, then Shige and 2 other women came and he was like Hey! to Aya, and she was like 'yeah wherever do I know you?' face and he's like is me!, and she's like ohhhh *looking up and down* and he fixing his glasses *how do I look* XDDDDD
and he says goodbye :3 and with his glasses and love ♥ ♥ ♥ So I can't wait for 2nd episode what will happen :O !!!!

I've yet haven't watched 2nd episode of Last Friends but I've heard that Ryo is more scary ~~ MORE????

anyways onto the performances on SCP :D they performed Taiyou no Namida and (koyama, massu, pi) Nantoka Narusa :DDDD/


I really like this performance as mmm let's say vocally they sounded good ~!! though I think Ryo looked pretty dead :S or emo? everyone looked like I don't know like tired but this is an emo song so what I can expect XD
Watch Shige tight pants at 0:40 XDDDDD
Massu's bangs are pretty long~!!
Pi doesn't have a long scarf :D
Tegoshi BLOND~!!! doesn't look that bad now though
and I can't stop thinking about the lyrics of Taiyo no Namida (parody) when I listen to it xD



aksjkfjakfskf ^______________________________________________ ^ that was extremetly cute~~~~~~~
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :DDDDDDDDDDDDD Pi was so cuteeeee~~~ and Masssu so cute and Keii- cute and and the choreography hahahahaha xD (not a big fan of Nantoka Narusa though) but this was so cute.
Pi poses ♥
the end if Pi were that close to me I don't think I would be able to handle it and I would jump like the crazy korean fans.
Lola: I wonder what were they doing hmmmm T^T
yuyafan09: I know he is ;) *faiinnnnntssssssssssssssssssssssssss*

yenyen: Summer Time is luv~~ ♥ can't wait for the PV either let's wait til tomorrow ne~~!!!

Love Notes: I found your mail in my spam box and for some odd reason doesn't let me e-mail you back I'll try again though.
THANK YOU SO MUCH VIVO for sending me Wagahai ♥

ShigePi pic of the post (is one of my favorites ♥)

I also looked at the latest mag scans OMG aksjfkajs NEWS as rockers are HOT ♥

don't really have much time now I shall study for my upcoming test and well you know f,s & s I was working ahhh can't wait to get out of school T^T though is kinda of sad, last thrusday, I really had fun that day I couldn't stop laughing ='D but oh wellz let's hope everything goes well in my test.

Today was a pretty day.


it was really hot though.. mmm maybe I'll post more pictures later. now I'll be on msn :D.

3 Response to ShigePi, Hokaben, TnN & Nantoka Narusa ♥

Anonymous
Tuesday, April 22, 2008 12:17:00 AM

ShigePi is pure win! <3 Ah, when I read YamaPi's nikki, at first, I couldn't stop laughing. Seriously, of all the things he could think of while being at the doctor's...it had to be Shige's smile? It was cute though. Pi can't resist Shige's mesmerizing smile! Feel the Memeber Ai! ^_^ Both him and Shige have been talking a lot about each other lately, huh? And you watched Hokaben? Lucky! I haven't had a chance yet...Shige with glasses is so smexy! I really need to make some time for that. And Last Friends...Ryo is so SCARY...but oh, so hot! There's something wrong with me...liking Ryo's character so much can't possibly be healthy, right? Right??? Because he beats girls! I think I told you on MySpace about the chair scene? Ah, my memory sucks. Anyway, that "Nantoka Narusa" performance was hilarious. I had to donwloaded the subbed version to see what the song was about...not all that interesting...but they sure made it adorable! And the end!!! YamaPi was totally about to kiss Massu, but then he remembered the cameras!!! I'm sure that's what happened!!! =] Good luck on your tests!

Anonymous
Tuesday, April 22, 2008 4:44:00 AM

OMG~~ P is so so so cute in Nantoka Naru Sa~ I just love it~ P acted like Akira during the hand-flying(?) part~ so cute~ but TnN didn't sound good to me... they looked dull =.=

Did you see the eye mask shige mentioned? I can't help but laugh~ lol =^^= P and shige are definitely getting much more closer nowadays XDD~ They look cute together~ (already sick of koyashige combi?? XD)

Why? I'm quite fond of easy come, easy go~ 'cause of the part when p sings "un~" gosh~ I'm almost melted just listen to that "un~" XD
Oh yes yes yes~ Baby! Be My Baby! reminds me of simple plan!!!! I don't know why... it just sounds like it but definitely not the lyrics XD I'm looking forward to listen to the full version~ and also the remaining "Liar"

Anonymous
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 5:18:00 PM

omg! this is so great!!!! i love the taiyou no namida performance. it sounded VERY close to the recorded version~ they were vocally good in that performance. and the nantoka narusa performance soooooooooooo cute! lol i wanted to see more cute choreography though.
and wow. i'm so slow. i just watched the Summer Time pv today~ i liked it a lot!!! it's so happy~ it reminded me of Arashi's pv "happiness". wow~ news is so awesome!!! XDDD

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes