NEWS PV SUMMER TIME ♥

aokjksksfjlakjfalfkalfkaakfjalfkaklafjkafjkalkfjkafjka
^__________________________^

akjfksfjaklfjkafjlakfjkajfklakkflkajfajfajflaj ='D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

and that's all I can say, the caps should express myself xD

edit:
lj user: Oh yes omg I can't believe I slept 'til 2:30 am LMAO I'm craaaaaaazy xDDDD but it was freaking worthed you're right ;)
anonymous: mmm I think I wrote that the way they pronounce it, since I'm not an english 'native' speaker I didn't notice that.
yuyafan09: that's what I was trying to said vocally (and compared to other performances) this one sounded good IMO, so cuteeeee ~~ BEST PV EVER~!!!!
yenyen: I saw the mask today~~~~ OMG creepy no wonder Shige scream in his room LMAO
SHIGEPI ♥ SHIGEPI ♥ SHIGEPI♥ =D <-- seems like I love that pairing much? but KoyaShige is dorky me likes both (fact: I love every pairing that includes Shige xD)
lola: you didn't told me :O (I haven't watched Last Friends 2 either)
anonymous: SUMMER TIME = IS aksjfklajfglkafgjkgja AWESOME (especially the PV ;))


starting with the group pics ;) Shige: are you readY??

everybody: cheeseeeee~~Tego trying to kiss Shige, while Ryo has that evil face. Ryo: not what you think OH NOES Massu groping Shige's leg xDPeace sing, Massu wants to control the worldTegoshi was drunk at this pointthat he even feel orgasmic with a guitar~!!Pi: moshi moshi??Pi: eeeeehhhh?? this is not a phone???working hardShige+ dog = ♥keii & shige shared the same banana. Shige: oishi!, keii: ahmm *eats moreI don't know what he's doinglet's play the.... (doesn't know the name xD)yeah that~!! Shige and Pi: ..........where do you think is Shige? yeah look at their hands he's back~!!!!! Shige: yeah laugh all you want ....Shige: coz my hair is better than yours~!and Ryo wants to ruin it~!Ryo and Pi sharing the same cup, I'm trying to ignore the fact that Ryo the drinks from Pi's straw..... Ryo you gay~!!!yes gay! Ryo: me??Shige: why they have to share the same cup? *pouts*Pi: ehh don't be jealous heeePi is eating Shige's hair ROFLeverybody vs Keii xDexcuse the crappy capPi: mmm can I eat this?Shige: that's a camera, what are ya talking about?Keii: mmm I see somethingTegoshi: lemon in my juice?keii: wait and see~! is a chaging color juice :Dhe loves you??
and they lived happily ever after
the end :D
the video for those who haven't seen it:


and now goes off to finish her home test
edit: haven't finished yet ~~~ OMGAWD *fails the class D:

bye bye~!!

7 Response to NEWS PV SUMMER TIME ♥

Anonymous
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:24:00 PM

HAHA--i'm guesisng u were also part of that "news camp out for summer time pv" thing in news_jpop

*refresh, refresh*
KYAA~ that was the most exciting ramble in that comm
AND IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT ;)

Anonymous
Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:41:00 AM

kris~~~ i love your caps!!! XD
I did some caps myself... but they aren't as cute as yours =.=

I just love the PV and loving NEWS more and more~ they are the cutest Johnny's group ever!!! argh~~~ I'm going crazy just watching their PV the whole day >.< and I'm having my final exam for these 3 weeks... =.=

argh~ I'm watching the PV again when I should've study now....

Thursday, April 24, 2008 5:21:00 AM

I was stuck making a zillion phone calls so I trained my left hand to press Ctrl+R :DDDD When the mp4 post came up I let out a gasp :DDD it was embarrassing, but thankfully, I think the person I was talking to didn't hear me. :'D

SHIGE WAS SO CUTE WITH THE PUPPY ARRRRRRRRR! AND GLASSES!!! D:D:D:D:D:D: ♥♥♥ Let's be Tegoshi and try to kiss him too xDDD

Anonymous
Thursday, April 24, 2008 3:36:00 PM

isn't it just awesome?!?!?! it's so happy and they all look so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fangirl attack***

Anonymous
Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:58:00 PM

Your caps are pretty clear.
They look so happy and kawaii~~
。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。

Anonymous
Sunday, April 27, 2008 8:01:00 PM

hey!! you know, i stayed up til 2 in the morning for someone to post this up?? LOL =] i got it, And im VERY VERY happy with massu's part. Don't worry, Ryo scares me just as much as he scares you in the PV LOLOL

Anonymous
Monday, April 28, 2008 7:08:00 AM

i've mistaken that green thing for lime too. but i stop the vid and also watched it a few times i think it sorta had a lid and it's hard?..i think it's not lime after all...hahahaha duhsdsbakjks me ^^ i was watching it late at night ne can't help it LOL BUT WHO CARES!! THE PV WAS THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!!! yamapi cups again!~

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes