OMG~~~~~ NEWS summer Time, Happy Anniversary Shige ♥

OMG listen to their news is just awesome luv cute alskfjlkagjkagjf *is on repeat mode since the morning*

I just love it is too cute that I just need an awesome PV now can't wait anymore kyaaaa~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Blogger is been a b*** right now WTF I wanna post Shige pictures!!!!! you know is his 9th Anniversary~!!!! *O*

♥ ♥ ♥

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHIGE

I was just able to post this :O hates on blogger don't worry I'll make it work !! I have more paparazzi pics too show btw is that Kame??? (will edit soon)

Edited :D/the best looking out of that classthe girl been smart covering her because if not.... I dunno I just like it the picture, lucky the person who took it ; _ ; (coz that means that person saw him)old picture he still in high school too~

ShigePi looks really cute here ♥ so I had to post it

My friend saw the ShigePi pic I posted before (he's a guy) and he loved Shige's hair, I kinda miss that hair now LOL

I'm at school I can't freaking download Hokaben~!!! even though I don't wanna go to my house coz my mom has been annoying lately, I can't wait to get there and download everything ~!!!! (coz at school everything is so freaking slow T^T)

Minna~~~ this is a summer time ♪♪

4 Response to OMG~~~~~ NEWS summer Time, Happy Anniversary Shige ♥

Anonymous
Friday, April 18, 2008 12:57:00 AM

That girl on Shige's class has such a shocked expression on her face. lol

Anonymous
Friday, April 18, 2008 7:27:00 AM

hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!
drools*

Anonymous
Friday, April 18, 2008 8:41:00 AM

gosh I LOVE SUMMER TIME~ <3
I've been listening to it all day~
can't wait to watch the PV~

you surely have quite a collection of their pictures don't you XD~

Have you watch Last Friend episode2? Ryo-chan is so damn scary~ kyaa~~

Anonymous
Monday, April 21, 2008 4:55:00 PM

Summertime is great song!

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes