Vivo ♥ and YesAsia Links ♥

Hiiiiii ~~~~~~~~
OMG did you pre-order the new single?? if not what are you waiting for

YesAsia:
Summer Time LE
Summer Time RE
Before I forget TegoMass would sing an opening song for an Anime so yes~!!! we should expect a new TegoMass single goshhh ..... they really are making me poor ~~!!! xD ~~ I'm still waiting for a DVD ~ NEWS hurry up hurry up~!!!

Vivian ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ILSM ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for the screensaver I love it so much, you're really good, OMG I totally fail so I can't do something so good for you T^T
I already show it to some people hehehe because is really cute, my mom loves it ♥
The messages were so cute ^O^ the Ryo-chan made me felt a little bit sad for him, ok ok I should like him more now that he's getting so well with Shige (NishiKato for the win!)
I'm on spring break right now soo expect me to be on msn oks I wanna talk to you and bash NEWS XD ~~ like the other day ~~~~~~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
on other note I watched a ShigePi song called road and I totally stealed from shigespamsunday
I'll show you the video:



yamapi ft shige - ROAD

This song is so freaking awesome why they don't sing it anymore, Shige and Pi's voice sound so well gosh and Shige playing the guitar OMG I'm in love with this song, I think this is one of those songs that Shige and Pi composed together~~ I WANT MORE~!!!
btw if you can't see really well YamaPi has the black hat and red boa xD and shige is in blue shirt and white pants.
Yeahhh ShigePi ♥ ShigePi ♥ ShigePi ♥ NishiKato ShigePi ♥ ♥

I LOVE YOU NEWS

No Response to "Vivo ♥ and YesAsia Links ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes