OMG NEWS new Single/ Summer Time~~ ♥

First of all Nishikato is love ♥
I read the ShigeRyoPi mag translation omg Ryo slept on Shige's lap :O seriously I don't even know why it gets me excited~~ it must be because I read too much Nishikato fanfic ...
yes Ryo calls Shige just to sleep on his lap <-- don't deny the love ♥

I got this mail:

JECN-168NEWS/Summer Time[Limited Edition] CDA952 yen US$10/99.81 Release Date:2008/05/08Description:New single release from News features a refreshing song about summertime love. Limited edition includes bonus tracks "Liar" and "Summer Time (Original Karaoke)" plus three-sided, six-page jacket with different jacket artwork from the regular edition.URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JECN-168
*********************************************
JECN-169NEWS/Summer Time[Regular Edition] CDA952 yen US$10/99.81 Release Date:2008/05/08Description:New single release from News features a refreshing song about summertime love. Regular edition includes bonus track "Baby! Be My Baby!" not included on the limited edition, plus two-sided, four-page jacket.URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JECN-169

I'm not dreaming right??
Another song~!!!! OMFG~~~~
yes~!!!
but I was hoping for a DVD (for the concert tour)
The title song Summer Time sounds good hmmmmm
Liar?? angst??
Baby! Be My Baby! ~~~ seriously ?? I lol'd

btw I saw a screepcap of Hokaben cm seriously Shige wtf~!! you're a dork, the lawyer has a mohawk :D/

yuyafan09: I know right~! I guess maybe because he's a guy, he feels something you know weird and then well it makes him shiver hahaha xD

well that's it for now~~ *goes back to finish homework~!*
Bye bye~~~ money~!

1 Response to OMG NEWS new Single/ Summer Time~~ ♥

Anonymous
Friday, March 28, 2008 10:15:00 PM

omg!!!!!!!! a new single?!?!?!?!
can't wait!!!! but, i dunno which one to get!!! should i get the limited or regular edition!?!?! wait, what are the differences again?
can't wait!!!!!! >:)

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes