NEWS Lawson CM + ♥

HI~~~
NEWS was picked for Lawson CM ~~ yes when you go to this store to buy rice or something you'll see them in their wall xD ~~

anyways onto the CMs (I know I'm late yo!~)



this is well the NEWS version
you know I cracked so much watching this even though is just 30s =( I really want more, my favorite part is when Tegoshi (I don't know what he says) is searching his bag and there's a hole and he looks everybody when this OH SO CUTE face ~~ OMG I soooo cute~~~ (it made me forget about Friday thing) and then Massu falls and he looks up and OMG soooo cute too~~~

TegoMass = cutest thing on earth ♥

but the funny part was everybody running towards the store hahahaha ~~LOL (and the BGM complement it very well) xD enjoy~!!



This is just Shige, Pi and Koyama version and no there's no more version (so far) what happened to the rest :S

anyways Shige's "Yadaaaa" sounds funny, LOL Koyama after all the work Pi was doing I'm glad they found onigiri~ the end was really cute btw~~~

--x--

RL:
I'm going to cut my hair tomorrow I don't really know into what but yeah shorter, I got tired of long hair seriously~~~

also I'm going shopping I don't know what either because I love shopping clothes that I use like one day lol ~~~ but I think I'll buy a pair of shoes I need black shoes so I can wear them with my lolita socks (that's how are they called?) or high knee sock~ (same thing) so yeah.

I want to buy a hardrive but that still on pending coz I've spended a lot already and well I don't really wanna go poor so fast ~~ (I wish I was rich)

Spring break is so short :/
I don't really enjoy it because of work ... but if I don't work then no NEWS (and clothes)

I really wanna get A on most of my classes but I probably ending having a B (and C for english) I really hate english (I don't want it).

today practically my last day of spring break coz tomorrow is shopping day~~ and then work again.

I'm in love with Road (see last post) and Kibou no hikari wo Kokori ni tomosou (by Tegomass)

picture of the post:
really old picture when NEWS first started ~~ Shige & Tegoshi 15/16 years old and Massu 16/17 years old.
Now tell me weren't these kids really cute ~~~I almost didn't reconigze Tesshi (what a change ~ O_O)
btw I was going to post a Ryo-chan pic but you can't blame me for changing it for this pic right? right?? xD

This is all for now ~~
take care ~~ Bye~!

vivian: good luck ~~!!! and thanks for the youtube links ♥

2 Response to NEWS Lawson CM + ♥

Thursday, April 03, 2008 12:22:00 AM

I found this while looking for a nice Tegoshi picture and watched the commercials. OMG. <3 Those are so great. Thanks for posting them up. :D

Anonymous
Thursday, April 03, 2008 7:22:00 AM

aww, yuya is so cute!!! luv him!!!!!!♥♥♥

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes