NEWS May Scans ^-^ ♥

Hi minna~~~ here again bringing the latest NEWS scans I think I'll buy this issue again coz is OHH soo cute~~~ so I might buy it but I'm not so sure I hope there's other things I could buy aghhh I must save but is so hard wtf D:

ohh and remember that I didn't find Shige's #12 essay I found it yatta~~~~ woooaaaa it makes me feel sad for him really :( that b**** no worries Shige I can be a better girlfriend that her ...
(I should update my Shige essay links then ~!)

here #12 --> Spring : Shige got heartbroken by a bad friend and ex-girlfriend :'( I wonder if he found another girlfriend after her D: woooaaa imagining NEWS + girlfriend sure is weird, but you know what that is what makes me think yo~! I may have a chance :P *ok in my dreams*

kris no edit: i hope that the girl suffers now for leaving Shige crying ~~!!! >:l (LOL)

Kris no edit #2 : jess I didn't realized I typed the link wrong I'm mad sorry m(_ _)m is fixed now go and read it :D/


vivian:
hahaha yeahh I read that one before, at first I was like wth is he talking about, he was a girlfriend O_O and then I was confused about the owners ?? and then finally lol they were dogs XD I'm such a Shige's writings fan ~~!!!
Ryo looks I dunno funny xD and when he was with the legs opened and then he could go down the pole xD and he went down he got this face kyaaaaa~~ gosh I dunno I would like to learn that is sexy :P
(>_<) Why?? innoncet is gone, I like innocent better but oh well he grown up :D (to a very pervy man) btw why is the girl dressed like that :S
______________________________________________________

anyways I didn't take many pics but yeah my calendar ^-^ I like it is really cute ♥

and this is how it looks: since April hasn't started yet I decided to put Pi, Shige and Tesshi there hehe

Ohhh and before I forget Ryo beating the crap out of Masami woooaaa looking foward to "Last Friends"



Ok onto the scans nowwww~~~~~~~~

I'm planning on buying the magazine :D/ Tegoshi looks cute ^^ and for some (odd) reason I like Ryo's hair the before pictures you see NEWS as their usual self..obviously but then ....can you guess who's gonna be who?? I know totally~!! Pi's kon, Tegoshi-desu, keii-chan's gun, Shige stripping (yes~!), etc...YamaPi as Massu awww really cute~~~ he is even eating xDI found it odd though, coz I dunno don't even ask, Ryo as keii-chan?? the height is the major problem ne~ hahahaha when I saw the pic I really thought about Ryo, maybe I connect Ryo with a guitar.No I had no idea Tesshi's pretends to be Shige??, does shige cooks in the first place? they only thing I connect the pic with Shige is that he was in this drama where he use the bandana (btw he looked uber hot in a bandana :P)Keii-chan as Tesshi because Tegoshi loves playing soccer (i love Cristiano Ronaldo ;] )When I saw this pic I almost got a heart attack all I could say was woooooaaaaaa Ohmy aksjgkagjakg a *dead* is a super hot pic OMGaaaaahhhhh ... and he's supposed to be YamaPi yeahh we all now YamaPi's hot and so are you ~~ ♥

This one was so cute because I love Nishikato hahaha (aka ryo bullying Shige xD)

supah cute NEWS, I really like keii-chan's hairNishikato and I love Ryo big smily face he loves to do that to Shige doesn't he?? also Shige is not like his complaining .. ( i first thought Shige was the one doing the peace sign 'til I look at it carefully)I dunno if it's me or what but it looks like Pi is wearing pink lipstick :DRyo-chan looks really cute has anybody noticed the little NEWS is like they're walking/etc.. on top of ryo haha lol at Shige's pose xDhe looks chubby (makes me wanna hug him)I like this pic yes ^^ keii-chan pose is funny and Shige is on his pocket xDis funny how it seems that Tegoshi is grabbing from Shige's hair lolz and Shige kissu pose is so gay xDI like his jacket and hhis bracelet and his necklace coz I'm a K too yes!! (or maybe he's wearing coz is Shige's wife/husband? (kato)

You see? maybe Shige wasn't enjoy Ryo-chan's hand all over his face xD
or maybe he did ? O_omassu got cut D:


credits to : http://usagil00lchan.livejournal.com/

and just to end it a really nice post ^^

I know you like it ♥ *kuchizuke wo* kyaaaaaa~~~ ♥ ♥
Baii baii~~ =]

2 Response to NEWS May Scans ^-^ ♥

Anonymous
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 7:22:00 AM

ooh! love the scans. thanks
and muahahahahaha!!! the 'kuchizuke wo' thing is funny. i dunno how yuya can hate it... or get the shivers. so sexy :D.. drools..

Anonymous
Friday, July 04, 2008 2:20:00 AM

hey nice scans!!! can i know where I can get the larger scans from? ^^

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes