Last Friend CM #2 ♥

Hi~~~ how is everybody?? ~~~

I hope you're good ne ^-^

I don't have nothing to write about hmmm, well at least not something I should be writing about I guess :/

it's sad (._. ) I want more NEWS I wish I could speak/understand japanese so I can read all those NEWS articles by myself ne~~ ahhh I need to learn I'm such a lazy person T^T

I guess I'll leave with another CM from Last Friends

I'm really looking to this one and not because Ryo is playing on it but because I think the drama is interesting, I think I've read, I'm not really sure, that after the girl breaks ? with Ryo-chan she moves with the best friend?, but it seems like that girl is lesbian ne~??, well just seeing the scans they are hugging each other and stuff, but I don't really know, I hope they act in a way that makes me interesting in seeing the show, actually thinking about Ryo-chan been an abusive boyfriend scares me a little bit.

"Prisioner of Love" -- I feel in love with the song as you can hear :P but I like the tune it has.. I'm obsessed with it but don't worry NEWS on the top ^^V

I'm really bored and with homework in my face that I have no idea in how to do it. Today's class I'll ask my friend aghhhh~~~.

No Response to "Last Friend CM #2 ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes