Shige mini-spam???, Tegoshi drawing fails, upcoming dramas ♥

Minna~~~ this is my random "can't get you out of my head" post LOL you know I'm dumb :P
so I was thinking about Shige been a lawyer on the drama, he's gonna be with Aya Ueto and they have acted together before on kinpachi sensei, they were kinda interested on each other but I don't really know coz I'm still watching it :P so maybe I'll tell you later?? ok I'll tell you know

*Spoiler for kinpachi Sensei (highlight?)
-it seems that Aya's character Nao, suffers from Gender Identity Desorder, she thinks she wants to be a boy, but also she kinda likes shige I dunno how if it's just a simply friendship or what, but she anonymously mails with him as a guy, so they talk through mail, is cute I think.
*end

They looked cute together as chibis so how they'll look now~~!!! and it seems like is Shige in the new drama who likes her hmmm. I so wanna see it~~!!!
Also it means more appareances on TV like the one on Hanamaru Cafe, I love that interview specially when he says he has underwear that says "Cherry Boy" on it [a term prostitutes uses for a virgin guy XD].

and Then I can't decide what I like best, which one you like best??

This HOOOOOOOT Shige~~ I think I should search for this clearfile ~~!!or Lawyer Shige??This pic is like aoijwflakjkfjakjf sooooooooooo freaking HOT!!
what about this Shige OMG my heartttttttttttttttttttttttt~~~ *dies*
or lawyer Shige

This aklsjaksjaksfj HOT Shige!!!

lawyer Shige ??

You know what's better NAKED Shige~!!!

Such a hard decision we'll see~~ I still like kenta-sempai ~~~ ♥♥♥

this was funny I remember when he cut his hair and was holding an uchiwa saying before, aftah, before, aftah *smirk*

Ok enough rambling this picture is like so adorable, my mom doesn't like Tegoshi though :( she only likes YamaPi, Shige and sometimes Ryo.how come you don't like TEgoshi I said :O, he has chubby cheeks!, I said Chubby cheeks FTW and she was likes well~~~ he's cute :D

now stop looking @ Tegoshi WTF is that, yes wtf is what is holding, somebody tell me?, this is like so horrible D: I still love him so it's all good ^-^

letting biases aside which one you like better? , his drawing?? my drawings?? I'm not that good but what you think??

sorry is so light but you can click on it to see it better ^-^

and lastly the CM for Last Friends new upcoming Drama with Ryo-chan on it been a badass :(

but I don't really like Masami :/ soo..... I dunno I hope she convinces me in this drama now .... douzo~~!!

I like the Cm concept Ryo-chan so ahh dreamy~~~ do I see two girls trying to kiss ??, the guy who's looking to Masami looks cute hmmm~~~ I will look foward to next season dramas Yay~~

yuyafan09 ~~ I know all of them are *O* I can't handle it >_<>

1 Response to Shige mini-spam???, Tegoshi drawing fails, upcoming dramas ♥

Anonymous
Saturday, March 15, 2008 6:58:00 AM

lol the picture is so funny... i dunno what it is. so weird looking :P
and omg~ who can hate yuya??? he's too cute and adorable- very innocent looking.
and omfg! shige is so hoooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!
*drools* no wonder he's my second favorite ;)

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes