NEWS cms and YES SHIGE!!!

Well this is really great~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!
I'm so happy for Shige yo!!! he's gonna be in a NEW DRAMA for next season ~~~! aksjlkajflak can't express my happiness ~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ and he's gonna be with Aya Ueto who's like oh so cute~~ I have her on my magazine and she's like so cute and she's gonna be with Shige and OMG ~~~ dies ~~~
also is not the first time they'll work together, they were on kinpachi sensei 6 ~!!! (which I'm so gonna watch right now XD) massu was there too, I should watch ne ohh and is on dailymotion so you can watch it too... but anyways

he will play as a LAWYER!!!! LAWYER~~~!!!! Shige's future (hope not) job as a LAWYER OMG *flails*

read more about here --> Yay~~!!

BTW I love seeing Shige with anyone LOLZ pair Shige with someone I'll love it, will I like Shige been with Aya as with Yuki ?? I dunno but in this video you can see them acting a little bit (on kinpachi sensei they were so chibi, he's like 13/14 and aya is 15) with some other dramas is a really cute MV I wonder where she got all those clips I want them~~!!



and~~!!!



MY favorite part on Papa to Musume no Nanokakan, specially when they're on the theather and the dad (which is koume) is dreaming hehe Shige speaking italian LOL

NEWS singing 美しすぎて Beautiful Eyes


OMG Ryo-chan could not stop laughing he almost trip (no you can't see when he trips but you can see when he shows it off to Tegoshi and they laugh) so cute when he was covering his mouth so he won't laugh, also Tesshi and Ryo-chan were the only ones live I believe, and Shige omg he was like the only one not smiling and he keep looking at the camera and *____________* OMG i love them all ♥ can my love grow more?? hmmm ^~^

etoo~~ NEWS hawaii Russ-k cm ~~

#1 Kamehameha ( I can't belive that's the guys name!!)


They are sooo random !!

#2 Locomoco (in spanish that's so lol xD)


That's a lot a food man~~~ Oichii ^0^

#3 Shige's bento


OMG they're still been mean to my Shige, how come D:

#4 Are we filmed now?


How cute they're haha and Tesshi and Ryo-chan on the couch like little kids omg kawaii~~~~!!!!
#5 the day I cried


LOL @ YamaPi crying in the bathroom ~~ lOL!!!

I need more NishiKato fanfics I can't get them out of my head >_< wants wants is a necessity yo~!

Ok that's it for now sure there's more but I don't have time right now I have class and then I have test yes again WTH there's no break, Spring break come fast onegai shimasu ~~ m(_ _ )m

Bye
Kris =]

1 Response to NEWS cms and YES SHIGE!!!

Anonymous
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 2:50:00 PM

Grax por los videos!!
yo solo haia visto lo del performance de Utsukushisugite beautiful eyes...xDD pobre ryo- la cara ke puso me encanto!!
y sip, yo tmbn creo ke los unicos ke cantaron en vivo fueron Ryo-chan y Tegoshi xDD
Lo de Hawai~~ "Locomoco" OMG!! hahahahaha

bueno, t visitare por aki mas seguido ne ^^

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes