Magazines ....

Hi Aimee I didn't know where to answer you because you didn't leave your mail
so....
Message in a bottle in from Duet
First Date is from Wink up
Men's Spirit is from Potato

I dunno if you're able to get this magazines (to a reasonable price) because they're from March (I know we're on March but they publish it one month earlier).

Also note that NEWS appears on every magazine every month so you'll always get NEWS on them, there's also people who only sell the pages with NEWS on them so you might want to look those up too, if you really want them.
Magazines were NEWS appears every month:
Myojo
Potato
Duet
Popolo
Wink Up

and ocassionaly on Oricon Style, TV Life and so on... you need to check the selling pages.

btw I like this page Je_sales

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna post soon so don't worry ne~~ I'm changing my room coz I need more space and I'm only half way...
I'll post more magazine scans and try to scan my cds so wait for me oks ^-^

1 Response to Magazines ....

Anonymous
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 7:12:00 PM

omg! yay! i love shige with long and brown hair. i hope he grows it out. hot >:)

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes