NEWS TnN single Scans ♥

Konbachiwa~~~~

Today as promised I brought you the scans ~~~ to view the pics click on them ^^

sorry but first time scaning pics :/ so sorry for crappy quality also my scanner is not really good I guess :P still enjoy ~~ scans are in order as it came on the CD (well it doesn't matter)

note: you may use this scans for wherever you need them for, no credit necessary as long as you don't take them as your own. (^-^)V

personal comments: well I'm not really fan of the photoshoot since I prefer dorky NEWS maaa NEWS + rain = HOT ♥ and I love NishiKato ♥

now the question is Do you want me to scans my calendar?? or I'm too bad scanning XD is not necessary ~!
random pic of the post:

"coz KoyaShige is full of LOLs"

1 Response to NEWS TnN single Scans ♥

Anonymous
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 5:04:00 PM

karendaa sukanu onegaishimasu! ^_^ domou arigatou gozaimasu!

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes