NEWS scans on TV LIFE and Shige back to brown ♥

Hi minna as I told you yesterday here I come with some scans guess what Shige died his hair back to brown Yay~!!!!
so this time around I'll just comment because I've scanned my cds and I want to share them with you ~~ (that's on the next post).
well I'm happy because I've got my test back and I did good (^-^)Y 86 on my business class and I'm guessing an A on my economics (since I got A as a midterm grade) but I'll have my results later :D

has anybody read Je_secrets ?? hahaha a whole bunch of Shige post (even there was hating too :/) and it got me a little confused. you know I respect the people who doesn't like nobody but how can you say you don't like them anymore just because they did something, like for example somebody wrote that Shige was being arrogant lately and that she liked him before but now.., I actually don't understand this what part of him was being arrogant, I didn't see nothing arrogant about it, I read his essays, what he talks about in magazines interviews, etc.. and I don't see arrogance, but who knows nee, if you don't like him is fine but how can you say that's not his personality (refering to another secret post) if you don't even know him in RL. .... (is the same that happened with YamaPi and the AnAn photos) what kinda of fan doesn't supports their idol for assumptions and not facts. Well that's my opinion I don't think someone should bash a person just because they don't like them anymore, why can't you keep that to your friends, more than anything why is has to be a secret anyways??.

sorry for rambling but I don't understand people who calls themselves as fans.

onto the scans.
I particularly love how Tegoshi looks here choo kawaii~~~ and everybody really cute too ~~~ ^0^ and see?? Shige died his hair back to brown (if this isn't an old photoshoot though hehehe ^^; )
Why?? serious NEWS I like happy NEWS awwww anyways I don't like how Shige looks there :P (at least I can say it)I love how Shige looks here hehehe, and the expression in the right up corner is cute and funnyYamaPi he's soo dorky we have to love him ne~~~ and Tego-chan as always super cute, he and his peace sign.NEWS in white me likes!!OMG Shige's hair blends with the background xD but OMG Tegoshi day by day his cuter ne~~??
credit: aya_takarai @ LJ
I've found lots and lots of NEWS pics of 2004-05 etc they were really different, cute though ^^ maybe I'll trow some random pics everytime I post or something :P

No Response to "NEWS scans on TV LIFE and Shige back to brown ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes