NEWS - April Scans and more ♥

Minna as I told you I'm posting today :D I'm happy that now I'm able to be here more, if it wasn't for work :/ coz now some cashiers quit so we don't have enough cashiers and they need me xD also the guy who works there (who's really funny xD) went on vacation so less people now :O hahaha still only weekends coz that's the only time I want to work ~~~

I been having too much homework >:l specially for English wich I love so much *rolles eyes* I haven't finished my homework I don't wanna go to that class I don't like english hate hate hate!!!

I got my items kyaaaa~~~ I posted them on my myspace you can see them on the link (at the bottom of this post) I was really happy I didn't wanted to opened them hahaha coz you know they look so cute in is wrapping lolz but I opened them later so they look so nice I'll scan them this wenesday coz I have too much homework and test right now, I have 2 test tomorrow lah I hate tests !!! Ok gambare ~~~!!

I realized I have bad temper sometimes I mean I get mad easily but I don't really show it off til I explode is bad ne ^^; I don't do it on purpose but I can't helped thanks god I don't really show it off but I do sometimes makes feel bad ~~ :/ need to work on that !!!

I been reading NishiKato fanfics and OMG i love them currently reading two multichapters and OMG I'm like woooaaaa awesome I love them, I'll look foward to future updates and let me tell that I don't really like fics coz some are boring and I don't like bad grammar on a story (coz it confuses me) but this were worth looking =D

wanna read??
Through the Camera Lenses is the one I'm reading but she writes specially about Ryo with someone (I like Nishikato ♥ and KoyaShige ♥)---> http://silver-rose88.livejournal.com/35999.html
A deal with the devil -->http://kochiyamixd.livejournal.com/

I love them ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
and since I don't want this post to be that long I'll just comment, and the other post will be for NEWS ♥ new NEWS hehehe :P

Spring Time is so cute I love pastel NEWS ♥KoyaShige and TegoMass back how cute~~!!Pi <3.>

I don't know but he got like cute lately acting all cute I mean you know, cute Nishikido-kun <3.Dont be fooled but that kawaiiness

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG This is soooooooooo cute ~~!!! OMG cute cute cute kyaaaaaa~~~~~
I love pink I love keii-chan ♥
Shige kyaaa~~ ♥ I gotta love Shige =]
NEWS ♥ chotto springy?? springy??
Woooaaa Tegoshi <3.~~ id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5176334045864259042" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgh5FTrcgyXyYc6eReMLmL14ePRKZQRZcHr298duy-GJOOj76zYPqXVpxBZMVkZyAAzXSRjPOAX3muatpbCBV2yxa95V_WG9m-dAiVceUz4AzuYTCx5PPPP40LOmwCdegiJcKGXVA9uR-Q/s400/winkupapril+03a.JPG" border="0">
I love sleepy YamaPi he looks uber cute ♥Keii-chan I like his outfit, specially his jacket ♥
Ryo-chan awwww I dunno but I keep thinking as a kawaii guy!!
Shige ahhh the hot guy~~ he's changing I'm glad still I love dorky Shige he will always be I know it because common who wants a jellyfish as a pet XDMassu <3.~~!!!
I don't know why is so shiny but Tegoshi is HOTTT ~!!!I can't take my eyes of you TEGOSHI woooaaaaYamaPi face is so funny so I know why Ryo-chan is laughing and that's why Keii-chan is looking at Ryo-chan and well Tegoshi is laughing too (looking really cute btw) but he got distracted by someone behind camera, I understand Massu well looked at the camera but Shige was wrong with him ??LOLcute <3.~~~~!!!!!!.

happy =] ~

smily :D

AWwwww so cute my NEWS ♥
and I really wanna know if they now what language is Fiesta from coz is spanish but it can be other languages too I guess but no english xD

Pi I'm glad he's looking cute lately ~~

Massu and his never changing hairstyle ~

Why?? why is Tesshi looking so cute in all the April photoshoots my head !!!!!

keii-chan I would like him to eat a little more ^^; coz I wanna see how he looks like chubby OK!

I don't know but..... I LOVE THaT HaiR

has anybody seen Wahaha ?? I couldn't even listen to the song coz I was like WTF the whole PV XD

The cutest people on earth MY NEWS ♥

credits:
http://candyp-keita.livejournal.com/

I need to talk about more things but this is for now so see ya tomorrow
click the pic ♥ ♥I uploaded more on myspace :D (and I made them public so if you have myspace account you can see them!! I'll upload them somewhere else when I have time (for those who don't have myspace)

Kris =] ~~ share the NEWS love ♥

1 Response to NEWS - April Scans and more ♥

Anonymous
Thursday, March 13, 2008 7:08:00 AM

kya! they're all so hot!!!!!!!!! XDD

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes