To Vivo + a wrong video :P ♥

I realized I posted the wrong video on my previous post I guess I was to excited because of Shige~!

OMG vivian I just got your mail while writing this, awwww you know I love Yuki (Yui Aragaki) for some reason I don't know well about that (coz I hear is not true or maybe was another girl) if she is with him I accept but I'm a supporter of PtMN and I like her with Shige better :X hahaha (I posted a video a while ago where she talks about shige and he's all embarrased for what he said to her is <3) XD but really I haven't seen the pic =O ~~what I truly think is that Tegoshi needs to get... you know I mean it seems like he needs to!!!! :S hohoho ahhh guys *shakes head*

Ahhh yes I know I downloaded that vid sometime ago but it refuses to be played on my computer !! it says I need a codec wherever and I want to see TEgoshi cry also is no new thought because is from Yahx3 (which does exits anymore :S)

Awww the calendar I got mine shipped today!! so I'll have to wait like a week+++ to get it :( ~~~ my taiyou no namida singles and more were on texas last time I checked but is US so I'll get them soon I HOPE *waits impatienly*, but yeah my birthday is on January so I got YamaPi xD, and I saw one of Shige's pics and he looks so gay in one of the poses lol, and Tegoshi looked pretty hot ~~ and it comes with a poster!! can't wait I want the last year one but I don't want people ripping me off :'( *cause I wanna save and go to Japan :P*

off topic://
Before I forget the vid!!

hahaha LOL @ Shige's face xDDDDD
end off topic//

anyways guess what I got internet yay~~~!!! finally after suffering so much *cries* so I'll update soon [since this post was more like and email to vivian xD]so I'll post the new pics Tegoshi looks extremetly cute WTH and Pi I haven't downloaded the 108290859284892849284 scans he has I guess I'll need to go and save them all up ~~~

So probably next post will be done on Monday (the latest) because I'm going to work early tomorrow.

to Ryo (who commented): That guy I wrote about he's so no my type~!! D: *well I get disappointed easily so that was expected*

So now I'll leave coz I have a test yes! another one, but don't worry I'm doing so much better this semester that I'm surprised with myself, I have good grades plus I work and fangirl!! while last semester I didn't even work and I was doing poorly, still don't really like english and I have to type a whole easy again (cause I forgot the periods so the teacher wrote "Where this sentence end?") and haha LOL but my research paper is doing good I'm writing about Japanese and American Pop Music and everything is fine (I'm also glad I found books about it :D)

ps:/miss ya too ^-^ ♥

2 Response to To Vivo + a wrong video :P ♥

Anonymous
Thursday, March 06, 2008 8:01:00 PM

yuki <33 i like her tooO!! when i heard about the tegoshi thing my heart melted (IN A GOOD WAY) and i was like "awwww sooo cuuute!"
but you're right. i'm also a fan of PTMN and shige and her look better together...but either way, GAHHH i love her. =P she's on my approvable list. TOTALLY.

Anonymous
Monday, March 10, 2008 4:28:00 PM

lololololol
that face shige made was so hilarious!!!! so funny. and the clip of shige stripping O.o
i didn't think he would actually strip. lol he was even going for the pants. funny
haven't been keeping up with NewS >.<
i will be more regular~ not as busy anymore. thanks for posing :)

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes