Ryo-chan + more NEWS ♥

Hi~ minna-san ~~~ Happy Valentine's Day (hope you got a wonderful today with that special someone if you have it ~~ if not stick to NEWS ..... like me xD)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

So far I'm happy, I got 82 on my sociology test, 88 on my economics test and 88 on my business test!, I don't know the results yet but I think I did good on math, still not sure about my english essays I really suck =( I want to be like shige when it comes to essays why is he so good ?? maa english/writing is not my subject ne~~ T^T ( I just read one of his latest essays ~ he's awesome ~ is a protected entry though :/ I don't know if you can see it so I can't put a link for it~ gomen!) and for my research paper I'm gonna talk about differences between Japanese and American Music (focused on POP) so I hope is good although if you know documentaries about Japanese pop music (already using the sweden one "Tokyo ...") , or articles, books that you can recommend me please tell me ^^ (it doesn't have to be johnnys it can be anything about japanese music preferible pop)

My friend has asked me to be one of her bridesmaid (that's how you call it right) so is gonna like the first wedding I'm in (or that i remember of) so I'm kinda excited too~~ xD

I'm really happy that many of you have added me (to msn) and comment on this blog at least I know people reads my blog =P and all the nonsense I write xD ~ yoroshiku ne~!

Oh guess what did I told you right my mom got "desappointed at Pi~ for the pics" so she started to flip trough my magazines and then she saw Yokoyama (?) Yuu from kanjani8 and she told me that he was cute, I looked at her like this =O she's really random

Well I guess the guys like to be naked at least YamaPi and Ryo-chan but what about the other guys hmm I wonder would they traumatize us for their skinnyness or would they makes us drool, it won't till they do it xD I say go for it bbs xD hahaha

A gift for Valentine's Day for Ryo-chan's fans and no so fans like me

credit: wingist6

Talking about Ryo-chan he'll be on a drama pretty soon, he'll be the bad guy =O apparentely (sorry I haven't checked for myself) he would be the "abusive" boyfriend and the girl is Masami (from proposal daisakusen, which doesn't excite me coz I don't really like her acting about the same as Maki sorry about their fans but their acting doesn't convince me and since I don't know about them what else can I like, I do like Yui Aragaki for some reason :S )anyways the name of the series is Last Friends. I don't really know more I need to check that up~!

so following with NEWS ~!

first of all FANCAMS finally able to share fancams with you I was feeling bad to watch some fancams and you didn't, also this weren't the ones I saw so is new for me and you ^^

NEWS member Rap (introduction) http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/2012094.html (scroll down) NEWS members introduce each other! I don't understand but wherever we can see their cute act ~ Shige was reaaaaally into it xD, Tegoshi was mimicking, but Ryo-chan was all like wherever >_>.

NEWS Fancams yay~! (3 total) http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/2009754.html including devil or angel vs shock me (battle? remix?) end aka hugs, hoshi wo mezashite introduction (shige is funny xD doko doko??), mc (I didn't understand anything x_x) but anyways Shige looked really hot in this one also his "embarrased" face is cute~~, Ryo-chan didn't want to do anything common Ryo-chan you have to do it~~ he doesn't like to be called chibi xD, Tegoshi is so mean he made Shige do the kuchizuke wo ~~!! hahahaha =P it was all cool ~!

Translations :D

Tegoshi March Duet 08 ~~ >> http://serene-koshitsu.livejournal.com/4075.html (fanboying over Pi~, who's like his onii-chan, wild blonde hair, shige's (almost)perfect, massu is kowaii >_<.

Keii-chan NEWS (koyama's radio show) with Shige (as guest) Feb. http://night-reveals.livejournal.com/10701.html (all I can say is random, reaaaaaaaally random xD lol I don't even know what they were talking about xD) and down the page is also a little translation of Ryo-chan interview (about love ♥)

Potato March 2008 ~~~> http://night-reveals.livejournal.com/10282.html (what's otokomae? Yamapi, Massu & Shige's part ~ not as interesting but is Shige fanboying over Ryo-chan and Pi ?xD is so hilarious when they fanboy each other plop! ~

That's it for now hmm yeahh I hope that's all ohh wait there's more magazine scans I'll post that next week ~

For the people who don't know where I'm from, well I'm from Peru (south america) so yes I'm hispanic, and yes I speak spanish better than english (as you can notice is my grammar/spelling),and I love my country a lot and wanna go back (currently living in US)~ actually I can find more NEWS stuff over there than here xD, but if I order online of course here is cheaper ~~ I've been liking NEWS for almost a year now~ (which I found it surprising because time flies) ok I don't know what else to say xD so I better say bye~!

♥O♥O♥O♥O♥O♥O

No Response to "Ryo-chan + more NEWS ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes