Latest NEWS 02/19 ~ previews~♥

Oh sorry >_< I wasn't able to be on the internet the whole weekend, I was in RL too much hahaha, but yeah so no NEWS no nothing, and now I'm trying to put everything I collected xD but I'm not sure if is all of it hahaha well oh Yeah I got a 86 on my math test I'm happy :D

So I went to this website where people do stupid/weird thing on their homework or test I was laughing so much that I had to run to the bathroom hahaha it just too funny can't help it over here --> http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-79403/What-is-your-most-FUNNYSTUPID-answer-in-your-examinationquiz.html

To vivian : I don't know if you'll read this but I'll send you an email later ~~ about the baby pictures, I like all of them xD well except baby kusano I don't think he was that cute hahaha, but I love keii hehehe, and shige with the wig hehe that was adorable~ (it makes me remember of my cousin so much xP), I have the one where he's with the blue outfit already but is so cute OMG ~~~~~ now that you showed more Pi babies pics I don't like him that much as baby but he has the same eyes xD ~~ohh Massu was really cute too as baby I wanna pinch his cheeks kyaaa~~~~ I still don't like ryo >_> (I'm mean xD)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shige died his hair~
well that girl said omg he has green hair, well I dunno maybe I'm blind? but I don't see green hair, I do see light brown/dark blonde hair though, not as blonde as Ryo or Tegoshi had it, but is a warm color, although I like Shige with dark hair I don't think it looks bad at all, but I agree NEWS (yes Keii-chan too) with dark colored hair = win xD it looks ok to me so will see the 25th when this airs, NEWS will sing Taiyou no Namida and Tsukushisugite Beautiful Eyes.
You can discuss it over here (contains "proof") as I tell you it doesn't look green to me and I've watched the preview so no I guess is the lighting at that moment or something oh yeah and the tegoshi face (the hair color looks really cute on him) you see on the screep cap is because (so I hear) that Ryo found lyrics (?) on his computer (or laptop?) http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/2040845.html

once the previews are up on online streaming I'll edit the post =D

DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD IT~! (keii for lost time life)http://community.livejournal.com/koyama_daily/83015.html is so cute~~~~ keii-chan I had it before remember I wrote about it, but I couldn't share now is public so you can see is really cute ^O^ ~~ if you're not really sure about just click and watch the gift she made is so cute hahaha also is really short so is not a problem =D I have to say it again is sooooooooo cute~~~~~~~~~~~ ^-^


Proposal Daisakusen is suppose to air on March 25th.

one of the preview (?) video for the Proposal Daisakusen is out~ I haven't watched it coz I haven't finished that damn serie, sorry but I got bored and I didn't finished you know I'm really picky about series and if this not bring my attention is just doesn't, and sadly (as I loved him this much) I was only able to finish two of YamaPi's drama (I fought yo!) --> Nobuta wo Produce ( i did on two parts, and just because YamaPi was so cute I couldn't resists xD) and Kurosagi coz he was hot (hahaha) kurosagi was repetitive but I loved 2nd and last episode so ~~~ well Ikebukuro West Gate Park too, but YamaPi wasn't much on it but is a reaaaaaaally good drama one of my favorites~ ^0^ why do they give him repetitive dramas to yamapi why~~~ proposal daisakusen is also repetitive and that's why it bored me, plus is all good coz the "final/SP" episode is gonna have a kissing scene and I still don't like Masami so bleh? and Yui Aragaki should have kissed with Shige or something I was waiting for a Kiss D= (sorry me and My dumb self :P)

oh there's this pic of them is really cute though YamaPi looks really cute (and it seem they were going to kiss, but Masami expression :O did she wanted to laugh or something or maybe she was too happy hahaha

http://watchful21.livejournal.com/26484.html (too lazy to upload it for myself plus newspaper clippings I like (magazine)scans not (newspaper) pics =] ~)

More translations ( I think I gave you the link for tesshi one right?) this are for Shige and Pi~
Shige --> http://serene-koshitsu.livejournal.com/4794.html (yamapi fails at drawing but Tegoshi is worst !!, of course Shige is shy that's why he has to ask his boyfriend aka Koyama for directions :P, Ryo is and adult~! he's 23, Massu don't ask for help to Shige, Shige is the hairstylist of NEWS - is confirmed ~)
Yamapi part --> http://serene-koshitsu.livejournal.com/5010.html (does YamaPi doesn't like the center anymore?, is he the same as keii-chan??, Ryo-chan heart is what???, out of nowhere Shige wtf????, did he really watched Sugata Sanshiro SP?????, oh no don't tell me his fanboying Tegoshi ~!!!, we know they like to see each other naked (and film that XD)

I think there's some Pi piccus~ but I haven't even download them foor myself soo that'll be next post I guess

on the Uchi business~~

The CM for the drama.... sorry the name is complicated (or wherever xD) let's called Uchi drama huahahaha



are the same outfits from what is the name of this anime where the guy is a tennis player~~~ oh lol the prince of tennis hahaha ok I'm mean I don't know if I'll watch it, sports are no my thing but is short (only 4 episodes oh and a SP before it actually airs includes ryo-chan) so who knows, if I get good reviews I might watch it :P


Is funny how he's fanboying the girl xD ~~~ wth!!!


No Response to "Latest NEWS 02/19 ~ previews~♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes