Keii-chan @ Lost Time Life & Tego's dark hair ♥

Minna~~~ I'm happy I got some the rest of my items today ~ really happy !!!!

for the people who has been adding me to the msn, really sorry we haven't talk, I haven't been on msn lately due to test + work + friends, I hope we can talk ne~! if you have questions or something you really wanna tell me feel free to comment and/or send an email I'll be happy to answer m(_ _)m.
moving on with my stuff I took pictures coz I got a camera weeee ureshi na~!! ^^ my first magazines, it happened to have the chibis on the cover LOL they're really cute, little chinen is so cute, how old is he?? Oh anyways remember that I though I will be getting March Wink Up ? I actually got the february one which I loved so much ~~ I'm really happy ^^
..the hoodie was sooooo cheap, I love it ♥
and the lots lots of clippings I bought I'm putting them on pages protectors and then they'll go to a binder they're lots I tell you (more than 200)xD ~~ my mom thought I was crazy for buying so muchand the rest of the clippings I tryed to put them on my walls (I got tired.. so still empty) xD my mom will not like that I'll probably take them off hahaha, yeah I know is plain but since I'm so messy is fine ~
moving on have anybody seen Lost Time Life episode 2 (with keii ?) I don't know if is online but I download it I really liked the story, I understood half of it (I understood the story but not so the talking xD) but is enjoyable, I dunno but I like to see keii-chan acting there's a part where he's talking (to the camera) I loved that part ♥ is short so time go fast also the ending was sad .... I wish I could see him doing this in the butai ~ fancams anyone??
download it over here --> http://jkly04.livejournal.com/111863.html (give thanks ne~)

Tegoshi-kun dyed his hair back to dark (not black), so is dark brown I love it (is like my colour of hair xD) anyways he loooks younger which is totally fine with me~~ extremetly cuuuuuteeeeee~~~ I want him ♥ ♥ ♥
so chibiii OMG Kawaiiiii >_< *heart failure*
credit: windjp
Also 2 interview translations:

YamaPi on his section on Seventeen ~ is from a year ago but you can see how great he is, no matter what he does I'll always admire him as an idol~ as well as the rest of the NEWS guys.. they're truly great that's why I liked them so much ♥ (Also according to some sites AnAn magazine w/ Pi photoshoot have selled a lot ~ in fact it's one of the magazines that is #1 right now Yay for Pi-kun)

Interview from the last Wink Up = Pi and Shige parts.. actually I love Shige a lot he seems a really great match for me (but I still think he's married to keii-chan =X xD) , I don't really like jealous people >_<.

Regarding NEWS schedule they're going to appear on the obvious shows that they always go when they realease something and that'll be around the release date of TnN late feb ~~ I can't WAIT !
I want to see them performing Taiyo no Namida so freaking much!!!

I made some icons
of myself LOL I'm so bad, and I didn't even brush my hair/wear make up but I wanted to do some icons ='( Ok I'll do some decent ones next time m(_ _)m but I just wanted to ask from where I do look from ?? some of you might know but I don't care about that, I'm just curious to know where do you think I'm from xD yeah I'm random hoho =P
Bye bye ~ I hope I didn't forget about anything I should post
xOxO
Kris =] ~~~

6 Response to Keii-chan @ Lost Time Life & Tego's dark hair ♥

Anonymous
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 3:21:00 AM

konnichiwaaa kris san ^^
kim desu ^^ furansu kara XD

I came on your blog regularly to have news about NEWS :/ and seriously i luv it! you do a good job ^^ i can read that it's your first magazines? you're so lucky XD where did you command them? I WANTTT IT TOOOOOOOOOO :'(:'(:'(


I will be happy to talk with you
here is my msn : kireikimi@msn.com

see you soon
kisu ><

Anonymous
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 3:24:00 AM

OMG !!!!!!!!!! Tegoshi is so kawaii ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:53:00 AM

wah! no way!!!! sugoi! yuya dyed his hair dark!!! haha. i just dyed my hair light again two days ago

Anonymous
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:57:00 AM

yay your room is very nice so you too

and tegoshi better in dark hair

and i love your space

sorry my eng is bad ^^"

Anonymous
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 8:27:00 PM

LOL omgosh if i were to go in your room i'd be glued to that wall O_O
oh and is it ok if i add you on msn xD laaala~

oh and if you wanna know where i think you're from, you look like a mix of african/mexian to me.
thats what i think =D

Anonymous
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 2:54:00 AM

tegoshi!!!! black hair ^O^
his cutness is back not that it was gone but he looks better with black hair ^O^ hohoho maybe he is thinking of dying it blonde [cuz he loves blondies] but i oppose!!

and lemme guess ur latin? smth like that?

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes