Quick Post

sorry i won't update today I had a problem with the connection or should I say I don't have connection either til I don't know when.

Even though I'm at school right now I don't have my laptop with me!^&$#@!%!^&$ #@! %*&

But I got my items shipped yesterday yay (^0^)/ can't wait for my singles to come yuppp~~~~~~~~~

also I've seen NEWS calendar and I have to say that is really weird, the calendars are coasters!!!! omg so weird I still don't know about the "poster" but will see, I think last year was better coz it had big pictures, postcards and I don't know what else, too bad I can't buy one right now coz I'm still poor ='[ (i'm talking about last year's one coz this year I've pre-ordered)

some of you have been commenting or sending me mail sorry if I can't reply all of you but when i don't have internet is like no life =O coz I have a lot of homework due and they're all from the internet and &^&%^$ is horrible coz I have to do my homework in a rush =X and like now I haven't even eaten because the freaking cafeteria is already closed wth!!!!!

anyways still I'll do the reviews coz I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT so have a good NEWS week ^-^

MY MOM BROUGHT MY LAPTOP ~~~~!!!!

*goes off to write =D/

No Response to "Quick Post"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes