NEWS - April Scans and translations ♥

hi~~~~ minna genki?? ~~ I have a cold so I'm not that healthy right now, I've been sad lately :( my internet is akslakfjlak >:l makes me mad so I'm switching internet, I'll have it by thursday as you noticed by not updating this site in like a week O_O I know it might be nothing for some of you but me who likes to be in the internet and not having it for a week is depressing, then everything went bad I got sick, at work I lost money you know I'm a cashier so I lost 100 dollars I don't know how that happened so is like I worked 2 days for free >_<>Sorry for mumbling much but I need that out of my chest if not I'll cry because I felt sick my head hurts and I don't wanna go to class ~, I was reading the other day over je_secrets and someone said that JE have raised so much her standars that she'll never be able to find a boyfriend, I feel like that too~ I think about why are not guys like that that actually know in RL. :O

When I have problems I feel like I want to go somewhere else, I think since I came here more than happiness I know what's feeling sadness, I don't like this feeling but I can't do anything, I don't think I'm able to say how I truly feel directly to someone so I write I know you're reading but you're not seeing my face, so I can clearly state what I feel without interruptions or changes of mind, but then again this brings me to NEWS I think that they have become like a theraphy to me, I feel angry or sad, I watch/read/listen to them and a smile forms in my face ~I might sound corny there but wherever~ I wanna go back to the times I didn't have to worry about too much things, when I didn't think about money, or behave to someone else standards, is not the same anymore, happiness is my aim I wanna know the world and know true happiness when I think in the future I see myself travelling enjoying life, will this be soon?? I want it to be soon people have dreams why is so hard to realize them?? I have to fight ~~ I don't wanna felt nostalgic anymore.

~~~I love NEWS in times of sadness I feel happy when I see them ~~~
Oh my~~~ did I tell OMG Taiyo no Namida OUT~~~ * YamaPi kawaii~~ he'll always be like that in my eyes no matter how many time I see his butt xDWhy is Shige looking sexy there?? you know that's not healthy for my heartOMGGGGGGGG Tegoshi is the cutest guy ever OMGGGGGGGGGG they keep pairing this up or what?? but you know OMG love it~~ Nishikato for the win~ I know I'm a KoyaShige supported but I think Ryo is trying to steal Shige lately XD so Keii should just blame Pi for it ~~
I was really surprised for not finding better quality of this scans because OMG HOT~~ kya kya I like shirtless people I think~~Omg I'm not Ero Perv or nothing like that I swear!!!!!
OMG is WILD LOVE is it between members? between them and me?? please God let it be the last xDDDD ~~ do I sound like I need a man or something xD nahh NEWS are the only ones who are stealing my heart ~~ (for now :P)OH MY F*** what are, what?? a POLE?? OMG NEWS as strippers xD YES PLEASE I want to lap dance me xDDDD ~~ Ok without jokes now why is tegoshi looking so pale there ~~ anyways Shige OMG why are you not opening your shirt~ huh? HUH?????can you see they're even wet ~~ and here I have a freaking cold >_>.OMG Shige Shige *mealts* and I wanna know what are those ribbons for?? bondage?? ehhhh~~Tegomass tied together but Tegoshi is looking pale :/ but OMG they're wet what to think,and he's touching himself and OMG the lyrics*and What?? *brain malfuction*we have seen his body too many times already, so I'm not getting excited :S you know what now that I'm seeing Ryo-chan cute side again I'm liking him more now ^-^ (not that I neve liked him but he was my less favorite still on favorites though I know I'm weird)HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT
all together :D also I kind like Tegoshi boots I mean I'll do some modifications and I can wear them ^^ lol i wish I was a designer ~~OH My Jee is that Shige biting the ribbon OK I'm having a heart attack right now (I had to type this sentence like 10893 times coz I couldn't even write xD)
I liked the following photoshop is was cute as this guys are~I LOL'd at everybody's expressions hahaha sorry but yeah some of them are laughing, Tegoshi is mad, Ryo-chan's like crying babe (which looks really cute) and OMG cute~~~ and Oh yeah you notice Shige's hair I told you it was a fine color I actually like it ~!!haha Shige's expressions looked funny haha xD, Keii-chan so kawaii trying to kiss the little doggy~Pi looked so cute over here ~~ ^^ and the expression he has looking to what is Massu doing is so funny ~~ xDa proud fan of NEWS ~!! sorry but I tried to put them all together but Tegoshi's arm was missing xD ~ gomen
ONE day I'll see this guys even from far away, maybe from a sit of a concert or something similar~ but I will ~~
and so since this was a smily pic of happy NEWS here's the translation is really cute~~
http://lifeisgoodtrans.wordpress.com/2008/02/23/translation-shige-ryo-koyama-yamapi-lets-go-looking-for-the-smile-of-the-sun-myojo-042008/#more-275 (as the title says, Ryo doesn't let Shige study! then they hang out til Ryo falls sleeps and Ryo doesn't know what happened so tries to call Shige but ends up going out again xD, the reasons why Ryo goes out with Shige now, Pi gain courage to go out with Shige xD, keii-chan is such a cry-baby but that's cute, Tegoshi secret lyrics?? not so secret anymore ~~ next post more info)

~smily~~faces~

lastly some Tokyo dome concert piccus~



credits ~

cookupsomelove
je_ikemendump/
aya-takarai

I'm so sorry I can't post more stuff coz yes there's more and more and more and OMG MORE~ but is 6:54 and I should go to class remember that I'll have internet this thrusday if nothing goes wrong so forgive me and wait for the continuation of my summary next post ~~ coz I need to say more but I can't

Stay tuned -- NEXT UpDate ~~

- NEWS on Heyx3, Music Station, Hey hey say!, chuchuin puipui (Or however is that spelled) more scans, links for downloads and commentaries as always~~ ^-^

this was Kris-deshita ~~

see ya then ♥

2 Response to NEWS - April Scans and translations ♥

Anonymous
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 10:05:00 PM

awww HOT AND CUTE news scans...
omgash i would be DEVASTED if i didn't have internet for a while...
at least ur stable...i'd be cuddled up in a corner twitching my eyes and saying "need..internet..must..see NEWS!" to myself xP

get better soon ^^

Anonymous
Thursday, February 28, 2008 12:14:00 PM

wooooah hotness...cuteness *nosebleed* xD
thx for the scans ^^

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes