NEWS on ~~~ ♥

I'll do a fast review since I have limited time :(

On Chin Chin Pui Pui (sorry I have no idea but is something like that :S gomen ne!)

They teach us the important part of Taiyo no Namida, sorry I really don't understand and well to try to figure it out well it would take time, I really wanna know what they were asked, and like everybody pointed to everybody oh and I think I hear that Pi was saying that Shige was 30 and actually is 20 the same as Tegoshi, the way Shige talked was so cute ^-^. so remember that namida is reaaaaally important ~!

On Music Station :D
Opening Talk & Performance :D


Mini Music Station (you can see their bracelets ^-^)



NEWS on Hey Hey Hey!!! or Heyx3 (however you call it)
Performance


and OMG I was surprised by this!!
Vivian send me a translation and then I was able to find a vid with subs~~!!
so do you wanna know what Tegoshi wrote ??
douzo~~

I have to say that I like that about Tegoshi for some odd reason LOL even if it makes me think he need to ... hahaha you get me right??, I wonder if he has a girlfriend if he doesn't then I know why he writes this =P still for me the best part out of it, is that he loooks sooooooooooo cute been embarrased haha so cute ~~

also that's maybe why would you understand what Ryo did~!!
Ryo-chan found the lyrics and tell the rest of NEWS and he did it with emotion (i'm guessing he like "acted" it, and that Tegoshi was red~~ so as a lesson Keii-chan would take care of his cellphone xD is so funny.

Sorry I can't talk more but I have to go like right now :( to bad I don't have internet it sucks well I'm at a party right now is really cool, is more like a Las Vegas party so I'll tell you how it is next time ;]

bye bye~~
Thanks vivian for your mail~ I'll reply back if I have time ~~ LOVE Ya ♥

Kris ~~ =]

3 Response to NEWS on ~~~ ♥

Anonymous
Monday, March 10, 2008 6:43:00 PM

lololol
that's so funny
i never knew yuya could be like that. lol. j/k. guys are like that.
since he's so innocent-looking, i guess nobody expected that from him.
it's fine though :)
i'll be surprised if je releases it though... i only know of two je songs that are "dirty"

Anonymous
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 1:04:00 AM

how come u stop writing

Anonymous
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:10:00 PM

ih, i realy like your blog...anyway
i will come and visit you some times...and leave a comment!!!!!
keep up with the good work!!! ;)

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes