Tegoshi in Itte Q ♥

yuyafan09: Yep is from the movie ^O^ I think he was doing a photoshoot or something not really sure, but I think the clothes makes him look skinnier, I think all of JE guys are skinny anyways hahaha XD~~~~~
LMAO I do the same too I put them in my MP3 and look at them and show them to my friends =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm soooo sick T^T my head hurts, my ears, my nose, ='( fell horrible .....my mom had a cold and now I have a cold so who's the one who gave me the cold I wonder...........

THERE IS A FANCAM FINALLY OMFG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anywasy i'll search for the video later and I'll post it ok ok... but anyways finally omg we wait for so long T^T I want a fancam from the Tokyo Dome Concert yep anyways while I search for the fancam,
here a video with Tegoshi from Itte Q douzo~~~~


Ok this is what I understood, the girl has too pick who she likes or with who she would go out (or something like that) so she cancel Tegoshi face everyone was like EHHHHHH???????+++ and she said because he looks like the same age of his little brother (who I think is 16) and then everybody say OHHH so pretty much everyone was surprised that she cancelled Tegoshi LMAO, so I dunno they start talking about Eroji ( I think it means perv) PLOP! what I don't understand why they say that and who's that is Tegoshi Eroji or something?? LMAO because then they start talking about NEWS concert and in the uchiwas said Eroji (do you get what I mean)anyways I wanna know why there was a Blonde girl pic there (???) or don't tell me he becomes Eroji with blonde girls XD hahaa that would be hilarious.

edit:// wait I was listening to the video and the girl was talking in english so I tried to hear what she really said, and what I hear is that she doesn't want to have a young boyfriend but why in the japanese version it says ototo nani?? ok I guess they interpreted it like that like he looks too young *yep* and I guess they start to say eroji for the way he say something about the blonde girl pic ... because everybody started to say (I dunno what) specially the girls and he was like nah nah (laugh), and he said the girl was kawaii... ok I so need to learn japanese I suck XD~~

Can you imagine I was thinking about dying my hair to blonde~ or to a lighter shade [my hair is brown btw] a few days ago I haven't decided yet though... mmm what to do~~~~~~~

No Response to "Tegoshi in Itte Q ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes