Meri Kuri some Ryo & YamaPi stuff ♥

Minna how are you love love ♥ how was your Christmas ohh geee I'm full but it was yummie I just keeep eating and eating hohoho but omg noo good I don't wanna get fat >_<
well I'll tell you what I got for myself in Christmas
are cute ne~~?? I wore them yesterday, I didn't like the bangles coz they didn't fit me that happens when you order from the internet you don't read LMAO but I cut them and the put a tie/bow and it looked pretty ^^ I'm in love with the little stars bracelet though woo hoo~~~

well I got some other stuff but what shock was the Spice Girls Cd xD I though it was funny but I accepted it happily for me the intention is what counts~~~ *nods*

food yummie stuff:
Turkey
russian salad
noddle (?) salad
apple puree/smashed (however you call it)
rice
.... and maybe some more stuff i digged hahaha =P

right now I'm reading Fruits Basket (actually finishing it OMG I love this manga seriously)

still can't find the Fushigi Yuugi OVA 2 episode 3 (subbed version) on the internet T^T i'm getting frustrated... I guess I'll watch it dubbed (for my dislike >_>)

I was starting to watch Tegoshi's drama but it scared me that he's so friggin skinny I never though him as thaaaaat skinny but I'm happy that I least he doesn't like too skinny girls ureshiii naaaa~~~~

some Pi-piccus ma friends !!!!!!

If you don't find that sexy I don't know what is sexy then omg kyaaaaaaaa~~~~ I can't even say aglaksfaflekgeljgla HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT etc, HOT.......+++++ I want!!

More sexy Pi he looks really skinny here ne??~~

Pretty P yep yep OMG he's so goooooood looking


Pi and Ryo on Shounen Club Christmas SP

OK this vid is YamaPi and Ryo talking then they show some "OLD" footage, including Sayaendo, Gomen ne Juliet, Kiss~ (Tegomass), Code, Hoshi wo Mezashite, and some pictures where they're at Taiwan, eating Xia Long Bao (?) well the ones that Massu loved hehehe, they all look so cute nee~~~

same but...

is just a little part of the same above but with subtitles hehehe yeahh babe you have fans Worldwide =P

Kris-deshita =]
Keep the Holidays Spirit Minna~~~ ♥

2 Response to Meri Kuri some Ryo & YamaPi stuff ♥

Anonymous
Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:27:00 AM

you do know hot!!! yeah, yamapi does look slim. is that from the kurosagi movie?
he is so hot!

Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:41:00 AM

Yep is from the movie ^O^ I think he was doing a photoshoot or something not really sure, but I think the clothes makes him look skinnier, I think all of JE guys are skinny anyways hahaha XD~~~~~

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes