NEWS February Scans ;] ♥

Weeeee~~~~~ NEWS scans wooo hooo I'm soo in love with some of this scans I want to buy it but I haven't seen that someone is selling should I wait I little and the buy it up to $15 (shipping inc.) can't pay more =/ so I hope I find it or at least clipping ne?? ~~~

I wanted to post them early but my sickness doesn't let me, yeah I'm just too weak right now that I been writing this the whole day xDDDD ... seriously

and yep sorry nobody has posted the fancams on and online streaming site (such as Youtube) but I keep searching.. and I can uploaded them coz everytime I upload something there's a problem I keep waiting I won't forget promise =]

the Scans douzo~:I don't like the lighting noo nooo I don't like the pic I dunno I don't like dark NEWS i think... the thing is I like bright colors and I dunno what the heck is on Pi's neck XDseee?? Dark theme means mad/piss off NEWS T^T I like NEWS smiling .... wait is Massu laughing in the back??Still Pi looks really good I don't even know why I can't even see his face LMAO I'm such a fan xD and when I was watching the fancam I screamed too when the fans did XD *so funny*their shoes are really flamboyant ne??~~~no don't think there's something wrong with keii-chan's head (which looks really funny xD)I think is the scan since is from a magazine or maybe is the angle of the camera ....Massuuu-kun awww the most gentle guy according to duet's pool ^^
(for duet's poll results link is below..)
Finally someone uses that think like is suppossed xD I mean at first never though it was those kinda of things boxers have for practice.Tegoshi he looks sooo ^O^ hehe, Keii-chan's was making fun of Shige wearing that kind of hat on N.E.W.S dvd and now you're using it keii ??? oMgggg can't believe you *shakeshead*Why Tegoshi ?? why you were voted 1st on that question??? OMG *dies* (refers to duet poll)some backstage piccus see they weren't really that mad even if the pics make it look like it, they were just practicing their boxing, haha Shige's expression is cute and funny ne~~I don't know what they have in their hands, I can only reconigze that Ryo-chan has two piggies (?) in his hands what are those things for anyways ?? they don't even look like stuffed animals awww Poor Pi they didn't fix his hair for the pic XD and what's up with Shige's mouse ears ?? ohh I guess this coming year is the year of the rat ne? I'm a snake btw even though I was born on the horse year I'm still a snake ~~~~ awww you can't see what I wrote?? I wrote:" why he looks like such a girl?? pretty girl btw... XD just in case you wanted to know, and I don't like yukata (for guys) much coz they're not colorful as the girl's ones.Ok notice in this pics (above & below) why Tegoshi has his hands like that haha he's such a girl LMAO I still love him *yep yep*they're such a dorks putting Shige on top of those pillows (?) he definetly would fall anyone would know thatOh yes he did he fall I knew it, so obvious.. but I would totally do it I'm a dork like that myself (talking about experience??) haha well I've teased and I've been teased and I'm totally fine and happy hohohoI think they didn't fix Tegoshi's hair either and makes me remind of this guy from kanjani8 ( I mean the hair)you can see clearly why I say Tesshi's hair looks hair and what about the shoes?? XDDDDDhaha me and my random comments hehe xD well in ryo's pic I said kowaii no kawaii I mean the face says it all,and the group pic what are they looking at but they look so cute all together and it wasn't for a pic they were just randomly standing ^-^ *makes me happy*OK this is the magazine I was talking about they all look awesomely cuteeeee~~~ I want this issue to put it on my walls~~~ and I sooo think they suit lighter colors better totally my style I think I just have 2 black shirts LMAO and to think black is something basic in the closet =Sall I can say : CUTE ~ KAWAII ~ LINDO ~ ♥
Awww did you know?? these three spended Christmas together??... look Ryo owning the couch xD hahaAwww they looks so cute I like keii-chan's haircolor .. but wait what??? WHAT am I seeing?? alskfjkI wanna be either Keii or Tesshi *O* omg~~~close-up.....Tegoshi ILUSM ♥ LMAOwhich trio would be the best?? ShigeRyoPi or KoyaTegoMass and oh yes I love squeshing (misspell much??) names in highschool for me was "kralcyn" 4ever ^-^ miss you so much
piccus form the concert I want a DVD, they better realease a DVD... remember your overseas fans!!!more piccus woot, you can see that Tegomass won something (a recognizion ??) coz that Miso Soup Single what they're holding, ohh and they are colored hehe ok Tego is Pink/Purple omfg pink is my fav color your so much win for that tesshi, Keii is brown/golden?, ryo-chan blue (what about yellow is his eito color right?), Pi red of coz, shige green, Massu yellow. on and...
Oh pi~~ everyone is right you're the sexiest ... flying chuuu~~~~♥

Trivia!!!! can you guess who's who?? this must be easy answers in the next post ^^
credits: to Vendy

oh and for the ones that may not know what the heck I was rambling on and what duet poll i was talking about is this one: http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/1757902.html

Is awesome haha but OMG why do they think Tesshi would marry fastest?? nooo he has to wait for me first !!! LOL

and how did the guys spended Christmas?? read over here --->http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/1759733.html from concert in Fukuoka wooo hooo, so different from me ne~~?? hahaha

1 Response to NEWS February Scans ;] ♥

Anonymous
Saturday, March 07, 2009 8:10:00 PM

Hello~ Fortuna-san [Fortuna from Crunchyroll~ ^^"] desu. I like your page~ ^_^ NEWS = <333333~ I want to find out what that song that is currently playing [by NEWS] on your page is~!! *Goes back to your page*
Thanks for the scans [though they could be bigger...] xP

~Lady Fortuna Jewels

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes