NEWS - February Scans ♥

yuyafan09: yeahh Shige always laughs like that, when Yui Aragaki messed up on Papa Musume no Nanokakan he laughed like that too ^-^ yeah going to the bathroom LOL that was a secret xD
I know everybody was surprised at him when he rapped lol but yeah since the concerts are different I guess you never know what are they really saying
I want next year to come quickly NEWS concert on Tokyo Dome, the calendar, Kurosagi so many things but also I'll be at school which is not that fun >.< ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Yay another scans woot~~~~ I alway get happy when it comes to these, Yay~~~ I want to work so I can buy them >.<
Awwww Pi Pi he's so handsome ne ne ne~~~~ kyaaaa~~~ OMGodnesss he looks so cute, and anddd soooo cute and his lips look so red i bet that ramen is hot~!! but he'll always eating neee~~Ok this looks fun, I mean they look like that when they hang out .. it must be weeee~~~ I wanna what they bought though I'm getting hungry~~they keep on walking xD [cropped by me btw for original page go to the credits]this look cool but the lighting is really red my eyeeeess >_<hahaha wtf is that his room?? haha don't worry Ryo-chan mine is waaaaay worse than that and I don't even try to clean itwooooaaaa HOT woot YamaPi~~~ omg *O* dies....Awwww massu looks so short and cuteee~~ and it seems that Shige keep wearing the stripped shirt I don't know if is the same one but it is the same pattern thoughit looks dark nee~~ awww that's why i don't like winter that much :(some msgs for us T^T I don't know japanese grrrr D:don't you think is funny 3 of them are using 1 finger and the other 3 are making peace signs xD haha but woowww why does Massu looks so short xDawww wearing shirts yay~~ I think keii-chan looks really good with his hair black~~ wait they are doing the same hand gestures (except for ryo) from the pic of above ohhhh~~ [cropped by me]from the coverOk this photoshoot looked really cute hehe I wonder what are they smiling forOMGawwd Tegoshi looks so cuteeeee hahaha seee?? Ryo is laughing too I wanna knowwww!!!!hahaha is funny how they put two pics of ryo and pi with their tongues out XD, and tegoshi looks really cute with his V sign hehe, wait do you see what I'm seeing?? =O ok we need a close up: look at Ryo he's looking at Shige I wanna know why~~~~ !!!!!!!ok they had a ball but they never played is so funny xD and Ryo face when his crossing his fingers hahaa LOL it seems keii-chan can't do it, and I think this pics were taking is some place because I see people walkingwhat happened to YamaPi in that pic me no like it looks weird maybe is the hair, Yeah is the hair is like super-volumenazed (<-- wth??)psycho smile ~~~ hehe ^-^ I think he really likes wearing red shirts special with that kinda of patternkeii-chan I finally you had your hair back I like it yep yep I was suffering with your other hair...OMGoshhh he looks really cute~~ I can't believe he's a 21 year old guy he's too cute, oh and everyone knows that and says that *coughYamaPi&keii-chancough*uuuuuuuuu.... omg soo sexy >.< OMG he looks s preetty I like that haircut~~ I want ~~ the hair color is tempting me to try it I have never dyed my hair except for some highlights but that's it, I should try a new style what you think??
credit @ vendy =D

2 Response to NEWS - February Scans ♥

Anonymous
Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:37:00 AM

you're killing me!!!! i love NewS!!!!!!!!! so many pictures!!! i will save them all and then put them onto my iPod and watch and look at them whenever and forever!!! XDDDDD thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 7:38:00 AM

Hi....taking some...I will put some on to my journal...credit u of course....Arigatou!....:)tc

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes