NEWS on Music Station Super Live !! ♥

Minnaaaaa~~~~~
Did I told ya?? I passed all my classes even though you know I suffered with my US Government class I passed it with a D eeeehhhh~~ i know but it was really hard *~* but still I passed it, I got bad news though this year is gonna be hard fore me ~~~ I'm not telling how I know but I really trust on those words that were told for me, so I have to do my best ne~~ actually it was with my academic life I'm really worried minna it got me down :( but I know I'll be alright >.< Gambatte~~~
but well NEWS was on Music Station yesterday so exciting ne ne ~~ have you watch it?? they're sugoiii love them to bits ♥

So yeah I'll start talking about their outfits yum!! haha lol but yeah they look gorgeous ^O^ YamaPi looks tall like that maybe the pants?? I dunno something ... anyways but Ryo-chan in the middle of YamaPi and keii-chan who's brillant idea was that common we don't want to know how short is Ryo >_> or maybe we do (?) but jeez the keii-chan is so tall plop!! talking about Keii-chan I think he looks really good now yep! I told ya I was hating his perm?? or wherever he looks refresh now weee!! and I really like his jacket ohh and he's wearing something on top of his jeans that gives a shortening effect did you know?? but since he's really skinny I guess it does a good balance (and I have no idea what I'm talking like this I swear I got nothing to do with fashion), Massu he's crazy you know is expected to be dressed like this, I gotta love Shige's outfitsyep is the best one I think well IMO he looks like a rocker hehe, and Tegoshi he looks so short and skinny ahh he's gorgeous did he cut his hair?? or he just change hairstyle ?? naniii o.O ... woaaa he looks so cute ^O^
ok the performance I liked the beginning omg they're so funny lolz just look their faces xD but seriously Tegoshi looks really cuteee~~~ and Massu he's the jumping man lol after YamaPi sings while Massu keeps jumping massu goes toward keii-chan and hugs him xD so funny wtf anyways keep on singing lot of Ryo fans in the audience, so they start running three on each side, so how funny Ryo putting his hand on his hips oh no don't tell me he was modeling LMAO but anyways notice that he trips OMG my heart and then laughs I don't the rest noticed though but he turns to keii-chan, anyways the others go closer to the audience and Pi plays with the camera and then the kiss kinda (?) presenting Massu why he looks so cute >_< size="2">meguri meguri.. (you get the idea) and hahaha he was so close to ryo uuuhhh rabu rabu~, anyways everything has to come to and end as NEWS finish WeeeeK with a dance ♥
Ahhhh I love this guys too much what you think??

if you want to download it ~~~
there's two (2) parts and you have to join it with hjsplit or some similar program ... ohh the link for download --> http://yamaperfection.livejournal.com/256091.html#cutid7

see ya laterz =]

No Response to "NEWS on Music Station Super Live !! ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes