NEWS scans and more announcements ♥

Yay new scans choooo kawaiii ne~~~~~!!! love them ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

As far as the announcements part, the NEWS calendar information is out woot~~~ but is kinda confusing I don't really understand how is this calendar gonna be it says it contains oversizes posters/poster ?? and that it would be in 6 "cans" I guess one for each member?? but then again how is that a calendar but so far I know it sound could ne~~ it doesn't seem a calendar but I still pre-order it.
Wanna pre-order ??
at YesAsia here --> Pre-Order it now! @ YesAsia
or click here ---> I want NEWS calendar 2008-2009 at Play-Asia
more info about the calendar --> http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/1710370.html (maybe you'll understand better xD)

the second announcement is what keii-chan was talking about in the concert (the secret he couldn't say) and what caused him to dye his hair to black --> which is WIN :D, the series would be released on February 2nd, and it seems he will only be in one episode, again I don't really know.


Seee?? Keii-chan looks good in black hair :) I was hating his other hair >.< YamaPi~~~~~ *O* I love this guy~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ~~~!!!

Wth is massu wearing no seriously wtf are those pants xD is like so outrageous totally Massu' style weee~~!

Pi outfit is crazy too xD and omg everybody is crazy for boots haha

I reallly like this piccu is really cute, Shige's expression is kinda funny and I love love love Ryo's convert I want those I want !!!! *o* tesshi kawaii ^o^

Keii-chan looks cho cute >‿<

keii-chan cute again omg he's awesome for doing Kawaii expressions I should learn from him :P I saw a video and he was even bending his feet is was kinda funny but it's like the anime characters hoho and his drawing is so cute too and I like his writing too is so girly hahaa, LMAO @ Massu drawing/writing is so like a 5 year old kid

Yamapi is wearing pajamas hahaha, Tegoshi looks really cute too ahh he's trying to imitated keii-chan wuahhaha, they look so cute and Teshi's and Pi drawings xD they need some drawing lessons but anyways muacks to them ♥

This pics were cute neee *nods* credits to http://aya-takarai.livejournal.com/ and Uminokoi & original1985

Arigatou o(。◕‿◕。)o !!!!!!!!!!!
Ja ne ~~!!!

No Response to "NEWS scans and more announcements ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes