NEWS at some mags and Postcard ♥

Hi hi OMG tomorrow tomorrow is NEW YEAR *trows confetti* so I'll give you some piccus woo hoo~~ I dunno if I'll be able to post tomorrow hopefully I do coz I can't miss my NEWS ne~~ they're gonna be in the Johnny's Coutdown you know time differences they're closer to a new year ahh times flies so fast is something incredible isn't it everything goes to the past and becomes a memory might be good or bad but life is like that and we should learn to move on!!

the scans douzo: (sorry no all of them just a few I know there's more but I didn't like them too much yeah I'm picky =P)
I really like this piccu I think is kinda of awesome if you don't know much kanji (like me) you won't notice that those letters around Pi are all of his/NEWS songs yeah that's why I like this pic why do I know if I don't know kanji well you have to trust the eye of a fangirl xD
I just think this piccus are really cute, I love cute and NEWS so NEWS + cute = heartfailure for me
I still don't know what's going on with the pairings but I bet is something like "nobody owns nobody no official pairings whatsoever so just fell free to pick and match" haha I just don't know how Massu got so clingy LMAO, I like tesshi's pants btw
Keii-chan didn't had his current hairstyle and neither tesshi in this pic (just so you know)Yes YamaPi kiss me KISS MEE~~ I still hate their clothes I mean it was Ok with Pi until I saw his boots :(this side looks better but the shiny shoes that Shige is wearing are just WIN XD
lastely must not lest important the NEWS postcard this was for people who lived in Japan though on the Single Album it came a mm how to call it a card?? you fill it in and well some winners won this postcar is cute, and Engrish never falls to amuse me.
for the ones who can't reead well it says: " Many thanks for your hearing our New Single "weeeek" & New Album "pacific". May you enjoy the special moments of Christmas. From NEWS with gratitude."
and I have no idea why in english if it was for people who lived in Japan only LMAO.

Credits:
-1st 3 piccus many thanks to PPMM @ yamapi.com.cn
-next piccus yamapump
- NEWS postcard -> Baidu

No Response to "NEWS at some mags and Postcard ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes