Answers NEWS animals (chinese horoscope)♥

haha I forgot to give you the answer of the piccus lol

well this was easy coz this are the animals that represent them in the chinese horoscope

1. YamaPi he's the ox/cow is funny how he wrote Mow he is always advertising lol
2. Keii-chan he's the rat/mouse his drawings are so cute nee~~
3. Ryo-chan is the rat/mouse too this is his year nee~~ he and the ones born as rats were wearing yukatas in the johnny's countdown today ^^
4. Shige is the rabbit, he's drawing are really nice and realistic
5. Massu is the tigger but I don't really know what it says in his drawing maybe it says tiger
6. Tegoshi same as Shige he's a rabbit but I wouldn't have guessed that was a rabbit xD he fails at drawing =/

mee I'm a Snake XD I'm compatible with Pi the most hoho well later I'll edit this post and post about it if I have time.

No Response to "Answers NEWS animals (chinese horoscope)♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes