Merry Christmas to everyone ♥

Minna~~~~
In some parts of the world has been already Christmas and in some others not, but
******** I wanna wish a Merry Christmas ********
to all the people who read my blog ^^

For me this is a sad day because I'm all by myself yeahh my mom she doesn't even care if I have a good Christmas which is really selfish from her maa I don't wanna talk about my mom.

Is sad because I don't have my family close to me as you may know they all live in Peru and I just have my mom over here >___>

In Peru we eat Turkey (usually), some salad for my family is the Russian salad, and some other dishes, we always have Paneton (panettone) and chocolate (not that hot though) because is summer so we blow fireworks/firecrakers so is really nice we hug everybody and wish a Merry Christmas when it turns 12, the families are all together yes is a most in Peru, and we give gifs to the little ones lol and not so little ones sometimes but is usually the next day on the 25th and usually me and my cousins told scary stories till we fell sleep at 3 or 4 xD yeah I know it was funny though and we eat (the above) ................................ a lot

anyways stop talking about me, I'll talk about "presents" tomorrow hahaha

This video is from Shounen Club woot Christmas Special
and obviously NEWS there was only Ryo and Pi :( where are my other babies?? anyways they show some OLD vtr and yes you're not blind it is a video with Kusano on it, buuuut remember this and OLD clip, ok this means (IMO) he's not banned anymore well he's not since him and Uchi appeared on the musical, but is kinda sad because I mean common that's like break the fans hearts (the ones that like kusano) and I wonder what NEWS and Kusano would feel seeing that is really sad ,...... seriously anyways you can't miss YamaPi's "Merry Christmas" little kiss included wuahahahaha LOL



Talking 'bout presents I dreamed about Tegoshi yes again I'm like alksfafhkafjoa I wanna know why is soooo weird ~~~ Tegoshi you affect my dreams you littleeeee .............cutieee =P
But I dun really remember what it was about T^T naaaahh no fair *shakeshead* whyyy?? I wanna know but Yeah I only know it was about Tegoshi I was dreaming about him yo~~~~

No Response to "Merry Christmas to everyone ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes