Happy NEW YEAR and jcd ♥

*****HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008*****
Is already 2008 for me ~~~!!!!!
my first post of the year~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!
woooo hooooo~~~~!!!!!!!!!
don't worry people I'll edit this post later with the johnny's countdown ^-^ right now just enjoy wherever your doing right now *coughpartycough*
OMG I can't believe I wrote so much and it got deleted I almost cry ='(


I bring you the Johnny's countdown which was awesome and is never enough shiny outfits (or curtains like some people say),ghei member ai, and cuteness overdose!!. it last about 1 hour ?? aprox I want more omg~~

I'll give the links for download and for veoh (veoh tv) at the end of the post :)

Part 1

Arashi was the MC for this event Yay~~
-Kinki kids - wait I see girls?? are girls dancing?? and Jrs. of corse yeah. I want to dance I need to move to Japan omg *imagines dancing for Johnny's* xD
-Arashi - Happiness ( I love love the pv btw xP)
-NEWS - Hoshi wo Mezashite kyaaaaa~~~ I go mad anyways outfit from the tour
-Tokyo- Nagase omg~~ I love him ^^
-TxT - X ~ dame --- (the pv is hilarious lucky woman)
-Tsuyoshi and a guy from V6 little dance is so funny

Part 2

The medley start with best hits from 2007
-kattun- keep the faith, it started a little bleh for me, koki's sunglasses falls and Jin picks them up, now I wonder why sunglasses at night?? it happens in JE :D
-TxT- Samurai - NEWS was under Tackey how do I know trust the fangirl eye XD
-V6- Way of Life - I love love this song ♥
-Kanjani8- Omg did you see NEWS dancing to the song choo kawaii that's why I love them ♥
-Tokio- SEYSuN <-- yes they play their own instruments awesome -NEWS- WeeeeK - me goes kyaaa again xD and Ryo appeared omg that was fast *nods* -Arashi- Love so Sweet- omg I used to sing this at school last year thanks to hyd and matsujun is gonna break someday if he keeps dancing like that XP Part 3
so the countdown start omg so exciting I wished to be there =/ I will someday hope.
and since Koichi's birthday was that day Nagase gives him a kiss ^O^
-Since is 10 years celebrating Johnny's Coutdown there's a new song from everybody I have no idea the name... Everybody say love love love! Tegoshi swinging side to side was really cute followed by Pi, Koyashige were like twins XD and Massu saw the camera and moved more cute~~
there's the metley from each year:
'98
-the guy from Tokio is hilarious now I know were Nagase makes all does faces in My Boss My Hero from XD
-I see Shoon trying to sing Tokio song but not knowing the lyrics aww such a cutie
-cool dance at the end of V6 song *aproves*
'99
-Omg I love A-ra-shi aww I even have the vid when they sang that on 99 even though what I hear at first is dick salsa dick dick salsa omg a-ra-shi a-ra-shi for dream!!
200
- Arashi and NEWS singing Sunrise Nippon cho cutee~~ Sho and Tegoshi, Ohno and Shige completely separated XD, Nino picking on YamaPi yes they're friends they worked in Stand Up! together, Ryo and Jun??, Massu+Aiba+Koyama squished together... Aiba is so kawaii omg everybody ahhh *dies*
2001
-Nagase going crazy and cam whoring

Part 4

-Jun and Kame funny dance btw
-Nakamaru beatboxing and koki rapping, the guy from tokio doing funny stuff
-Nino,Tegoshi,Ohkura(?),YamaPi,Koyama,Nagase and Aiba... ♥
-TxT yume monogatari I love to dance to this one.
-NEWS Nippong oh my lovesss
-I told you there were girls dancing T^T
-Ryo didn't changed anymore XD
-Seisun Amigo - Kyaaaaa~~~~~~~~~ YamaPi with the daite senorita jacket and with NEWS outfit pants haha lol, and then Ryo and Jin came up and sang too and the fans when wild and Jin kicked Ryo coz he was grining too much XDDDDD jin at the end was cute ^^
-the guy for Tokio sure knows how to dance the little robot dance =DD

Part 5

-YamaPi hugs with Toma in the big screen and then they and other sing Daite Senorita woo hoo
- I was sad that Massu mic didn't work I was f****** mic! >:l
- I don't know the song but I love it when they say Byebye specially matsujun I need that song :P
- it was funny how Ryo was singing with Kanjani8 while going up stairs to sing Sayaendo and that thing where they were on was shaking :S I wonder if they were scared.
-Tokio little dance while kinki kids singing awesomeness xD

Part 6

-V6 and TxT dancing crazily for Venus XD
-Tegoshi going Makki Makki when Tokio sang Sorafune Shige and Pi singing along and Massu all smiles and V sign.. hehe ♥ I love that song btw

Part 7

-Matsujun presents the guys who were born under the rat as their animal on the chinese horoscope. among them is Keii-chan, Ryo-chan, Jin and Toma.
-when they were presenting/interviewing the group omg cam whores came up
-ryo had this mean face on Kanjani8 interview kowaii >.< -but he appeared when NEWS was interview, YamaPi came running though,then he gave a flying kiss were fans reacted wildly Massu gave a kissu too ^^ -The everybody say Love love love song while trowing their signature boards. -Nagase trips on the stairs XD -Ohnos 2008 glasses were love .. hehe The end :(

watch it at veoh:

Part 1 --> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1822410wPFePPcb

Part 2 --> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1822250ApmWM2PY
Part 3 --> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1822507p6Aq6YXE
Part 4 --> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1822602EBPBFJ3K
Part 5 --> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v18226589ypyJE9Z
Part 6 --> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1822718K7PAKTwe

download it @ http://yamaperfection.livejournal.com/259542.html
edit:// for HQ you can download it over here --> http://ryopilover.livejournal.com/134730.html

That's it I'm so mad that it got erased all that I wrote before grrrr, but can't help it.

Bye bye enjoy =]

No Response to "Happy NEW YEAR and jcd ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes