NEWS scans and + ♥

Ehhh this scans are really cute :D not posting all because there's no need you can go to the website where you can find the scans. (at the bottom)
I'm really surprised with this pic because OMG how the hell does Tegoshi is jumping so hight?? and his face is so calm and smily ?? Tegoshi you're so much WIN :D ugghh Shige looks so good, ahhh ahaha I can see Tesshi's underwear XDTegoshi is so pretty ne?? but there's something I don't like about the pic gomen ne Massu I love you and all but but hahaha lool mmm

Shige you love Keii-chan so much --> proof= http://lifeisgoodtrans.wordpress.com/2007/11/22/translation-shiges-thank-you-letters-to-news-2007-popolo-0108/#more-115 <-- I'm so jealous of both keii-chan loves you too~~~ that means I would never have a chance XD well Ok I still can go for the rest ^^

Pi gorgeous as always kyaaaa~~~~~~

Here is a video from Sugata Sanshiro (Shige's upcoming SP) and is more like behind scenes kinda video is long though is like almost 50 minutes yes I watch it hahaha I know I'm obsessed with NEWS maa daijoubu anyways yeah you can see what is the drama about you know Shige kakkoi @ the part where he pwns the other guy sugeee~~~ can't wait to see him fight ^-^

over here ---> http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/1602337.html#cutid1

scans credits to chokonkon @ LS & http://aya-takarai.livejournal.com/

2 Response to NEWS scans and + ♥

Anonymous
Saturday, November 24, 2007 7:08:00 PM

Olaa..o que sorpresa que seas de PerĂº..Yo soy Peruana..y tambien amo a los News..pero mi preferido es Tegoshi ^^..ok BYe

Saturday, November 24, 2007 8:37:00 PM

^-^ hehe Yo amo Peru ♥ solo tengo 2 years viviendo aqui y ya lo extranoooo~~~~~
la verdad a mi me gustan todos... porque son diferentes y cada uno tiene algo que me gusta ♥ y claro todos son bellos por dentro y fuera ;)
disfruta lo comida por mi eh porque es la mejor =]

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes