Happy Birthday and NEWS ♥

Best wishes to:

My mom aka Mary <-- yes I call her by her name, since I was 12 =]
and Maria from OHS ~~~
誕生日おめでとう。(Tanjoubi Omedetou) ~~~ Feliz Cumpleaños ~~~ Happy Birthday ~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE YOU ♥ ♥ ♥

in other NEWS: a cute clip of Tegoshi promotioning his new drama which 1st episode was today in the volleyball tournament?? <-- I think lol
OMG I love his hair but really I think is a really pretty haircut obviously I would never have that coz short hair doesn't suit me =/ yeah I know sometimes it sucks when you can't do what you would like too *pout*

In other promotions haha poor Tegoshi he got pwned lool but he totally took it as a man yeah I remember when he hit Massu but it didn't hurt for massu instead Tegoshi was in pain XD yeah he's a big boy now .. somehow I feel proud ^^ even though when he rolled because of the impact was totally hilarious ~~~ XD



here I give you the links for waratte iitomo (Tegoshi as guest ^^)
First Part --> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1521565cBjCxF4Y<-- I though is was boring though =/ they were talking to much ^^; sorry no subs for this one at least not yet I think the part that I found funny was that the mc didn't even finished to talking before introducing Tego and the girls went all kya~~ and when he said Tegoshi Yuya I think they were going to faint lol there were guys in the audience too I think is the first time I see guys in the audience o_O well yeah and I think the mc has touching Tesshi's face and I dunno who was saying kawaii and the mc started calling him Tego-chan , Tego-chan, I know right he's too cute I wanna kisss him (like I did in my dream =P)
Part 2 --> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1522488x8WgHeJc with Farenheit (sorry if misspelled) I like Jiro he's really cute in all the taiwanese dramas I have watch it, you can notice that they're really tall compared to the rest guys there =O, so they were playing I dunno a words game wherever and then advertising Tego of course the drama =D

I post the link for download of Shige's drama type of mmm behind scenes well here's the link for veoh of course since is long you have to download it too to your veoh tv but I like veoh tv better though coz like even if you cut the internet when you have it again the download keeps going so well for veoh users --->> http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1522148dWPhFkJA

hope I don't forget anything so Bye bye ~~~~~

No Response to "Happy Birthday and NEWS ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes