Diversity YES!!...stereotypes...racism... NO!!!!

This was a topic in my SLS class so yeah we talk about diversity and the stereotypes that people have from people from age to sex to your etniticity.

I really don't like that it makes me really sad everytime a read racism and stuff like this, I don't understand why people is so proud to be like that is good if you're proud of your heritage I do too!! but I wil never say somebody is less/more than me because is different than me but I guess is not something that we can rid off easily because if deep within us, and not only this goes with race as I stated before just how you look you get a label, is so irrespectful because how come you can do that when you don't know the person, I first get to know the person always and actually when I hear somebody talk like he/she looks like ... , I start arguing how do you know?? do you know them??, I get in arguements with my mom because of this until she understand even for a while that you don't know nothing from how a person looks, I apply this to myself I would never like somebody label me because how I look and I treat people the same as I would treat myself that's my rule.
I'm open minded I accept people, you know there's people that act in a way that you think that's so wrong!! but then I start thinking that maybe that's a normal thing in their culture, there's good and bad people everywhere and not because somebody does bad stuff everybody should be the same.

I think we should tolerate people more and no I'm not telling that we should let everybody do what they want, there's limits in everything but give a chance to people who might be really different from you get to know them, you know there might be things that you may discover and then love mmm for example me I love NEWS and they're japanese nothing wrong with liking them as well I love different types of music from Rock to Pop to Classic, I don't like to be categorized in a square box and that's why I love diversity and get to know lots of people different from me and see their point of views, that way I understand more people and so on.
I feel like letting this out, my family is I would say really mixed and I would never be racist because that would be like doing that to my family members, I always think about that do you really know who are all you're family from to start discriminating, and as well with other types of things like age, sex, religion, I would say "think before talk" who loses at the end??
and just coz I love them:


this are some of my cousins and my sister


This me and my cousin when we were little, he's mixed so he looks asian, this is so old XD

see?? we are all different and I love who they are and my friends too ^-^ ♥

No Response to "Diversity YES!!...stereotypes...racism... NO!!!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes