NEWS january ScanS ♥

HI~~~ Konbanchiwa minna-san genki??
Here I know we start the week in monday but I usually start on tuesday coz is the first day of the week that I have classes so my week has started or I wouldn't said that coz I'll have thanksgiving break so YaY for vacations *bigsmile*
So my weeeek started and we have magazines scans thanks obviously to the fast vendy-san~~ :D go to their website for big scans and more coz I don't usually post the whole set..
NEWS gosh how I love Shige's hair and how I love keii-chan's color of hair as always, mi Massu so kawaiii, don't you notice that Tegoshi has been smiling a lot lately mmm *nopleasenotagirlfriend*, YamaPi the hot Kurosagi~~~ Ryo he looks tiny??Oh Yeah keii-chan gave us the cute little story about Pi in this photoshoot ^^ aww Pi you're too cute Massu he's too cute for wrod <-- see?? I can't even write words rightWhy they give me this kinda of shoots?? I mean now I can't even look at tegoshi's face coz all I'm thinking is.... "is that really??..." oh btw I like the jacketOh and the photoshoot separate the pairings again Omg I can't believe now is all about KoyaTego and .....ShigeRyo is like ... but but I like ShigeRyo for some reason because is like the bossy guy and the sensible guy xD.... Ryo looks cute here and is looking at....Shige and and Shige is smiling back no Shige smile at me at me alsjfiajifj Ryo-chan~~~
I love what he's wearing totally my type :Pan extra page for Pi~~ I love the faces he makes is like cho kawaiii~~~ specially the one on the TV so cute ♥
warning: DON'T LAUGH
mmmmm....... sorry I can't hold it anymore puahahahaha XD XD XD XD XD XD XD you can laugh too XD XD XD this is so funny
following pictures (b&w) were cropped by me original scans at vendy it includen the lyrics of the songs in kanji
I love this piccu but I not is old coz YamaPi doesn't have that hairstyle anymoreMassu is really cute specially his *pouty* face ahh massu~~~~Ahh gosh he's too HOT ~~
wait I remember this photoshoot remember the one were Pi & Tegoshi looked emo and Massu, Koyama & Shige were doing this type of fashion show I know is in one of my past posts but I dunno about the rest I mean I reconigze the clothing of Pi and Tegoshi but the rest I'm not sure =/You know what I love Ryo's mouth is sexy XP ok I dunno what I'm talking about let's go to the next piccuI like keii-chan piccu and his sunglasses grrr I want I know they're not cheap I like his necklace too ^^Shige looks tired here :(

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PICS MAY CAUSE CUTENESS OVERDOSE
cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute bip bip cute cute cute bip ...
Ok OMG I squee so much in this piccus and is what like so hard because I'm at school and people is studying and and I don't want to make noice xD Tegoshi kawaii ~ Ryo-chan kawaii~ Keii-chan kawaii~~~I showed this two piccus to my friend and she was like "omg so cute I like masuda takahisa"
I keep squeeling OMG this guys are the cutest guys of earth or what this is beyond kawaii-ness
ouch my tooth Tegoshi da Pimp gives his letter to Yamashita-kun (that's what it says Yamashita-kun)YamaPi gives his letter to Masudaa <-- Yes I'm translating haha and yes masudaa Massu gives his letter to Shige~~~Shige gaves his letter to Koyama <-- plain like thatKeii-chan gaves his letter to Ryo-chan <-- gomen I wrote san but is chan I keep mixing さ and ち :PRyo-chan gaves his letter to Tegoshi~~~
also you can notice that in the little pics they are given their letter to the mentioned person :D

woooooaaaa~~~ that was long I think I spend all my day fangirling ^^ even though I'm at college xD ok I'm hopeless XD

Credits to dear vendy @ Her Blog

1 Response to NEWS january ScanS ♥

Anonymous
Friday, September 12, 2008 1:27:00 AM

thx a lot the magazine scans are really cute!!

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes