Happy Thanksgiving ♥ +NEWS ♥




HaPpY ThankSgiVinG minna-san


Hope Everybody has a wonderful day today ^-^ in Peru we don't celebrate thanksgiving obviously but here in the US I kinda do I ate a lot you know I love food Yummy...
The concept of ThanksGiving is been thankful for everything but I don't think it should be only one day though we should be thankful everyday for the wonderful things that are in the world :)
I'm thankful for a lot of things in my life that had made me the person I am now no big regrets about things, we should always remember than unfortunably there're people who can't live confortable like us and that's a big thing to be thankful for, also that we are alive and healthy should be something we should be thankful for, once we start think and all the worderful things we have we would forget about the bad things and trully appreciate what we have, and that's what I think thanksgiving should be not only were you gather together just to eat.

I say this from the bottom of my heart:
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ^O^



There are some pics from Shige' SP he looks really good ne?? ..---> http://heroismine.livejournal.com/224093.html can't wait to watch it !!!

also Tegoshi's drama starts this 24 <-- *so exciting*

Yukan Club with Keii-chan has already aired I'm so waiting for the subs to come out!!

NEWS would be in some other show no exactly all of them together some of one show others in other shows and so on ... I'll make the schedule later Ok!!

That's it for my rambling~~~ ARIGATOU~~~ ♥

No Response to "Happy Thanksgiving ♥ +NEWS ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes