I bought NEWS 08-09 Calendar ♥

I'm so in need with NEWS or what?? I .. I ... I ... bought the calendar more than 3 months away and OMG is more than 3 months away xD I can't believe it O_O haha maaa they don't gonna charge me until they ship it anyways but yeah I'm hopeless but I'm in love what can I do :S is not something like I want to is more like I need to have NEWS in my freaking wall xD ahh I hope this new calendar would be nice (or nicer) as the past one I only have scans of that one :( because I "meet" NEWS on march and the calendar was out of print and something I get scare that everybody would pre-order it and me be left with nothing and then have to buy it from the internet and like I dunno if they gonna give me a good one and sometimes is expensiver like that and and no I can't take the RISK!!!!!

so yeah :D NEWS calendar for me next year ahhh is like so far away *sniff*

End of my rambling :P but ehhh mmm well if you wanna order the calendar is on YesAsia.com here --> NEWS school calendar :D

Play-Asia over here --> NEWS school calendar 2008-2009

expected release February 28 *gasp* but is worth it :P

No Response to "I bought NEWS 08-09 Calendar ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes