NEWS in Hawaii~~~!!!

NEWS in Hawaii~~=~~ YamaPi in Hawaii ~ Tegoshi in Hawaii ~ Shige in Hawaii ~ Massu in Hawaii ~ Koyama in Hawaii ~ Ryo in Hawaii ~ I want to be in Hawaii~~~~~~!!!! = Member Ai ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

OMG They went to Hawaii that's why YamaPi has been with the rest of guys!!!
confirmed seriously believe ehhh I've seen proof so ehhhh You trust me ne??
now let's hope they announce it maybe you know some NEWS about it and pics of them in Hawaii in future magazines or maybe mmm the calendar you know~~~~

Ok I'm happy for YamaPi because he loves Hawaii, and you know member ai~~ ♥ ehhh everybody together :D~~~
I wish I was in Hawaii but I think they stayed for 3 days I think they're still in Hawaii they're in Japan by now (coz massu & keii-chan on kei-chan's radio show) <--- but that could be pre-recorded then they're in Hawaii ?? nanI???~~but who knows you know everything is done secretly but according to some people they were filming something so .....~~
People who are in Hawaii thanks for the information + ~~~~ Arigatou ne!

P.S now I have hope that someday I'll meet NEWS and take a pic with them *bigsmile* Yes I'm jealous right now but is good jealousy nothing to hate nobody for :D

No Response to "NEWS in Hawaii~~~!!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes