Shige random video ♥

Shige on Hanamaru Cafe I know is old but but I didn't watch it before ok so I need to share !!!
coz is funny XD
it has english subs so is a plus ne??

What is about ?? ok they're talking about food first maa then they show a series of pics of Shige so first they talk about Papa to Musume no Nanokakan yes at this time they were still recording that drama soo Gakki (Yui Aragaki) says that it seems that when they're acting Shige gets hurt for real omg and that once Shige told her.... LMAO agree Shige I would be embarrased too ^^, then there's a pic of NEWS which I think is totally cuteeee~~~ specially Tegoshi OMG he looks omg everybody looks so cute in that Pic so I have it :P so yeah they talk about what they gave him for his and Massu's birthday and talk about how YamaPi is not the leader and it seems like a robot with a switch on/off <-- I making that up lol but he says something about the switch on/off, oh and he says Ryo is the real leader, he also talks about Koyama stupity, oh the gifts are really expensive ne?? they exchange gifts Massu and Shige since their birthdays are close but Koyama has joined too, and how YamaPi has lot of money so it would be to hard to 'exchange' presents XD, the next picture about studying and the reason why he choose to take law in uni..., then there's this little ranking of his laws.. the 1st one what he does before tests, what he does when he sleeps loool he's scare of ghosts xD and he hugs his pillow, and then a talk about what he does during concerts which turns out in a full talk of expensive underwear and "cherry boy" in one of them :P, you get to meet Shige's Nana too and how close he is with his parents..... the end.

link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=147295 <-- sorry is on crunchyroll so you have to had an account but is totally free so you can sign up no prob.

Yesterday Peru-Brasil soccer match was really entertaining :D they tied but I enjoyed watching it ... so Tegoshi you can like me now I also Like to watch soccer ;) ... we can watch it together =]
well that's it for now, mmmm have you heard right?? about NEWS calendar I'm gonna buy that :D, oh and wish me luck there's something really important I need to do but I'm afraid please give me your good vibrations onegai~~~!! i'm gonna need it !! ... after everything is complete I'll tell you about it, it can only have to outcomes one good or one extremetly bad, I'm so worried.

Well take care minna-san!!!!!!! ♥

No Response to "Shige random video ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes