Tegoshi on SCP

Hi! kris desu!!!
so Yeah Tegoshi was the Premium guest on Shounen Club Premium!!! I'm in love with the performances ;)
Actually if you haven't seen the show well he didn't tell nothing new :( I wanted to know more about him but noo the same, if you're new knowing him watch it, if not well just watch his prettiness all over the place, OMG his face is so clean and smooth and awwww!!! *sight* he's damn pretty, and he didn't look that bad with his hair but it really draws attention to it...

Download the show here --->>http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/1427084.html#cutid1

Miso Soup Performance :) I just love it love it and love it, they're voices sound so damn nice, I wish I could sing but that's not my thing xD it sound so cute!!!


This one is Chocolate maybe some of you haven't hear that song that much, but is nice, and Tegoshi's pants are tight = WIN!!! you know what I mean :P not I'm not a perv!!!!!

No Response to "Tegoshi on SCP"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes