Shige's Essay & Download Songs!! ♥

Has anybody read, what Shige wrote on the December Popolo ?? I've posted the scans already

He's such a dork but I totally fell, actually just read it, I won't talk about it and don't want to spoil you!!! Shige baka~~ read it here --->> http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/1428518.html#cutid1

Also his confirmed in a special of 2 hours for the december and he's gonna be a judo student and he's gonna fight and stuff, in a old era, and he will have to do acrobatics and stuff, can he do it ?? maji de?? in the NEWS taiwan concert he didn't even do a carwheel and can't either but what is judo anyways lol I fail in sports!!!!!!
read the whole translation here --->> http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/1429819.html


Ai Nante
Have you hear Ai Nante?? no?? really?? well is loveeee written all over is a Tegoshi, Shige and Ryo song yeah a trio and we all love solos, duos, trios, etc xD as long as it has NEWS on it :P

Ryo's Code I love this solo, I preferred over the DVD version I love studio versions or acoustic ones :) so there you go Ryo-chan~~~!!!

I WANT MORE MOTTO MOTTO!! I LOVE NEWS ♥

No Response to "Shige's Essay & Download Songs!! ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes