NEWS december scans and guest appearances

HI, Minna Genki :)

Before the Scans :), let's see our babes schedule and the lucky month is : NOVEMBER, Omg november is so close weeee, and of course I believe they're going to promote his single and Album, Omg I'm gonna go crazy specially 'cause the downloads are not working for me at all :( I feel sad, I wanna download lots and I can't nande??

well official dates:

First is my our loved Tegoshi who gonna be guest in Shounen Club "Premium" <--- for those who don't know the difference is that the "Premium" is more like a personal interview with lots of question and about 2 performances of the artist, I watched the one with yamapi and I really liked it I got to now more about Pi ;), so I'm really looking foward the one with Tegoshi, in which he's gonna be the youngest guest in the "history" of SCP.
Airing : October 21st

NEWS is gonna be guest on Utaban in here there are games and talk, last time they went they electrocuted them (?) shock them (?) ^^; so funny well Ihope they have games but please I don't wanna see my boys tortured :P
Airing :November 1st

Next they are gonna be guest in Hey Hey Hey! or Heyx3 <-- however you call it. In this one there are 2 host and they are like comics or something they are funny and well they talk there too, sometimes they do little funny sketches I saw one of engrish and omg I almost pee myself xD, and once I saw one of them grabing Gackt's crotch I swear, i wanna see a funny NEWS here :)
Airing: November 5th

Music Fighter ---> talk and performance, I'm not really family with this show but I saw this woman who is really how to say, I saw her grabbing Arashi's crotch once xP, but I don't know if she's a host or what, I don't want her to touch my boys >_<
Airing: November 9th
There might be more I just hear about those.

The Scans everyone wants :D, about love somone translate them onegai !!! i wanna know about their dates and stuff :P, they look gorgeous in this ones douzo ~~~:

First is my love forever and ever Piii ~~~~ you know what that pic just reflects my current situation, I have to study lots but above everything is NEWS !!!!

He looks damn cute I love pouting faces I wonder is that interesting to look at a pen/pencil??(or wherever he's using)

Actually i don't really like traditional japanese clothes for men why?? cause they look so simple, but my YamaPi looks hot in wherever his using plus his new current hairstyle is just hotness~~

this picture is soo cute I want a pic like that, Ryo-chan always looking so short :P hahaha

I can't look at keii-chan why?? cause I'm just looking at the lil pics, are those pics from their trip??, Omg see I was right when I said they looked really tanned, the underwear pic --> FTW :P I wanna know what didthey write in them xD KoyaShige ♥

Pi looks hot, Massu looks so Kawaii here and I like Tesshi' smile :)

I really like Shige' style, Rockstyle indeed, and I love those little puppies they are so cute, all of them look so cute, cuteness together

What is massu holding is something for eating? if it is then is totally Massu' style, he looks so cute but he's stalking Koyama omg is totally like a fanfic I read xP, massu + mustache + newspaper = ROFL xD

He's a girl O_O , Omg I don't know why I like him , damn you Tegoshi you make me feel like a lesbian I swear I'm not one, why you do this to me?? why??? from the pic above to this one is like a big shock LMAO, Tegoshi's bold hahaha xD I soo wanna see that drama, I wanna see Tegoshi in that drama so bad, and lmao at it, I'm not mean is just hilarious.... and then is mY Love in the Movie kya~~~ I have to wait till next year he looks so hot kurosagi loveeeee~~~~~why is Ryo so gay, I'm sorry Ryo but you are leave my Pi alone, in the lil pic Tegoshi totally looks like a girl and Keii-chan i can see you underwear is red kya~~~~, wtf what KoyaShigeMass doing to my Tegonyan, keii-chan don't pull Tegoshi's shirt, everybody stop raping tickling him :P we you like that xD

NEWS in Taiwan

Pi's so gorgeous, the WeeeeK pose is love I didn't know that about massu, ryo=roflmao What is Pi wearing?? I saw it the first thing that came to my mind was Freddy Krueger *~* Shige looks so cute , but I don't see a heart, I like his smile, Keii-chan is just like peace xD

Tegomass' heart is the best, Massu look so effing cute here I wanna a Massu' like a teddybear, at the question "will you go out with me?" my answer is : agoahifoewoawgh of ajgoahjgoah course and then *i'll die* whoever of NEWS ask me!!!

RyoPi nooooo Pi is mine !!!!! Ryo-chan was so sweet with the questions ♥ after Leah Dizon going to a guy's apartment and staying ther do you still like her?? Nishikido-kun??

OMG Pi I want you waaaaaaaa!!!! kya!!~~~~ askjfgwhgiajk *nosebleed*

I like how Tegoshi looks here :) Omg he's so good looking. that hand that hand I know you're always following Keii-chan I know you are the one who put his hand there ^^

Awwww!! they leaved my Massu alone oh well he got Tegoshi's crotchhalf body xD I want a tranlation of this article!!! onegai~~~~

Well hope you enjoyed this scans :) as I did NEWS <3>

Credits to Vendy @ http://vendy.blog3.petitmall.jp/

Baii Baii Minna-San!!

No Response to "NEWS december scans and guest appearances"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes