wuaaaaa!!! I need the Pv of WeeeeK like right now!!! cause is so much luv!! ♥
for now we only have the preview kinda in youtube, and you can see why I want it so much xP

is seems fun and well rabu~rabu, and this guys in suits *melting* omg as I have said before Shige looks really handsome, and I know YamaPi is my ichiban but he has competence right next to him ^^ hahaha!
so yeah I would have loved it more if Tegoshi dye his hair back but nooo I guess he likes his blond hair to much :P, my PI he looks so cute and hot, and Massu his little dance are so funny and I say all this without even watched the whole PV, I'll just die when I see the real thing, got to be prepared.

Right now I'm in a big big hugeeee problem <--- a $4000 problem, but with NEWS I'm just happy thank you guys really when i see you my pain goes away, even though the problem is still there at least they bring a smile in face when I need it, I'll never forget that NEWS HONTOUNI ARIGATOU~~~~~!!!!!!!
The Previews on the news:





(espanol)
Estoy planeando en abrir esta pagina en espanol para los que no hablan ingles, me he dado cuenta que no hay muchas noticias o paginas de NEWS, por eso he decido hacer esto, asi podran tener muchas noticias de estos chicos que todos amamos :) ♥
NOT

No Response to " "

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes