NEWS in Taipei &WeeeeK Mp3 download

I can't believe I spend 4 or 3?? days stalking everybody who had news of this guys xD I can't imagine if i would have gone Like I would have like died from so much exciment ne?? hehe but I'm sure and I have faith that I'll know them some day and touch them or just looking at them in real life ahhh *goes daydreaming again* but anyways YES! by babes went international this time to Taiwan with Typhoon and everything it didn't keep the fans from not going they were like not even taking care of themselves just for NEWS omg I soo would do that too!!!

I won't talk about the concert cause I meant there's reports everywhere and well people is able to find them really fast so I just tell some important things:

Supposely they were having their concerts in two days but due to the typhoon they ended up having their 2 concerts next day well at least I'm happy everything when smooth :)
Tegoshi fell and I read in wasn't once omg I'm like wtf the staff were doing like let him fall when he's afraid of heights, I heard he's fine demo I hope nothing hurts him >_>, they keep bullying shige demo I think is their way to show him their love xD I so wanna watch the Kuchizuke wo! cause is sexy and well the taiwanese fans ask him to do it yes yes in the airport they asked him xD, YamaPi he take off his shirt kyaaa~~~~!!!!!, and they sang WeeeeK but today they released WeeeeK in K-chan NEWS (kei's radioshow) and the song is just made of awesomeness will they give us a PV?? I hope so.... how would it be .... *wondering* but we still have their CM with their songs ne??...anyways I hope for a PV and well they have to advertise their new single so I guess we will have lots of TV appareances looking foward to it!


MP3 [Radio Rip] you can find the over here if doesn't work for you: http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/1375508.html

At the end I'm reaaaally jelous of people who can go to their concert but I have my hopes High and I will for sure go to one of their concerts cause I have to!!
well some clips when they arrived in the airport:


I dunno but the way Tegoshi walked was like all girlie and the nice of keii-chan pick up the banner and give it to the girl and lots of kya~~~!!! going on and well XIAO XINGs (watch out) of course and more kyaa~~~!!! and well I showed this clip to my mom and ask her wath she think about Tegoshi walking like that and she say it was SEXY!!!! omg *dies*

this is from a little far away!

and this one is from the news! (no pun intended)

and this one is some people complaining about the lines when they have to buy the goodies and stuff and well NEWS telling that they changed the concert cause of the Typhoon etc. gosh so many news xD

and weeee!!!! this is their new CM love loves! ♥ this is the winter? collection if I'm not mistaken but enjoy their hotness ne?? they're dance is so kakkoi and well now I'm praying for a PV weeeee!!!


once I get fancams that are not in chinese sites I'll put them up *hopes to find lots lots lots* now the rumor is they'll have a winter Con sugeee~~~!! wouldn't they be tired?? JE is a really active company ne?? my babes can't even rest! I hope they get lots of good treatment as well good pay xD and well we all love NEWS ♥ GaMbatte!!! you'll be a really famous band I'm sure about it! so unfair I can't go damn where is the money when you need it for why everybody can be rich?? damn economics damn you!

No Response to "NEWS in Taipei &WeeeeK Mp3 download"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes