FancamS form the Taipei con "FanS AriGatoU"

First is the intro weeee! with ABC the JRs they were talking in Chinese and then my NEWS acapella Hoshi Wo Mezashite and they came from the sky?? xD it black outs in a moment though well enjoy:


This one is I ZA NA I ZU KI YamaPi focused, and is so close to the stage damn lucky anyways, is funny how fans screams after you hear Shige singing Kuchizuke wo you don't get to see it but people goes kya~~~!!! and well I suppose he did it!


and this one has little clips put together so is all good you get to see all of the members which is love!! YamaPI shirtless and I just died


I need more more onegai fancams I'm sure there's more there must be more!!!!!!

well here is NEWS in the news and well you can see a little when they were playing Weeeek :) the typhoon looks scary!!! D:

No Response to "FancamS form the Taipei con "FanS AriGatoU""

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes