More FanCamS from NEWS first in Taipei woot!

This one is I ZA NA I ZU KI too! and YamaPi centered too but from much far away and as well you can hear Shige's "Kuchizuke wo" (I so wanna see that!!) and I think a fan say kuchizuke wo went he was about to sing it.


This is NEWS in other news show :P you can see more about the concert :) which is good! yay!! anyways as the title said Massu's little dance is so much luv during WeeeeK, ah well I love them ♥


Last (for NOw) but not least YeS confirmed by YamaPi himself they're gonna have concerts or tour (he didn't specify) so I guess is a Winter Con Tour?? anyways YES they're having their concerts and well fans like me die because we can't freaking go damn it! what if what if I just wanna go! and for the rumored dates of the concert the even have 23 and 26 of december which can meant Christmass together ohh so much luv well I just want them to be together and more friends as YamaPi said in his j-web he feel more united with everyone as well teamwork getting better yes yes that's what I like to hear from my boys! well more NEWS or FanCams if I found them will come!

Confirmed is a TOUR from official web itself: everything in japanese =/
http://www.johnnys-net.jp/j/artists/news/consta/consta.html#2 (this on e includes schedule)
and http://www.johnnys-entertainment.co.jp/news/index.html?r which is the current NEWS damn it I don't understand japanese but it says something in TV what it is??? someone translate!!!!!! never mind is Tegoshi's NEW drama looking foward to it cause he looks so XD in the pics hahaha i so wanna see that one!
ahhhhhh!!! they're gonna have a concert one day before my 18th birthday damn it somebody can give it to me as gift though !! i Will remember you forever that if I don't get sort of heart attacks after seeing them xD I don't if its the price but from what I try to understand it cost around 60 dolares damn so cheap I don't know where kind of seats you get though.....but I so FREAKIN wanna GO!

No Response to "More FanCamS from NEWS first in Taipei woot!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes